What Birth Sign Were You Born Under ?

by flipper 218 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

oh, and my birthday is Dec. 7th...pearl harbor day. Again, make of that what you will.....hehehe

• leec
    leec

My goodness, you fresh-outs certainly do enjoy the forbidden fruit.

(... if it matters, i am a virgo, through and through....)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Brief DescriptionSheep are often elegant and artistic and like to be part of a group. They are good with people but tend to step off on the wrong foot.
    Positive Traitsappealing, altruistic, creative, empathetic, intuitive, generous, artless, gentle, romantic, sensitive, compliant, candid and self-effacing darlings
    Negative Traitsself-pitying, pessimistic, fugitive, parasitic, vengeful, lazy, indecisive, contentious, violent, capricious, irresponsible, tardy, careless, bigoted, nasty little pieces of work
    General Description
    of All Sheep

Sheep are nurturers. They enjoy taking care of other people. Like their animal counterpart, Sheep people are pretty calm individuals. Their personalities are quiet, reserved and soothing. They like to be in the company of others but do not wish to be in the middle of everything. They like standing in the back, watching contently from the sidelines, as others dazzle the company. Sheep will generally do better than they are aware because they are so good at keeping the peace and accomplishing the tasks at hand.

Detailed Description
    of The Fire Sheep
    Fire Sheep are not as likely to get their feelings hurt nor are they as likely to desire the approval of others as typical Sheep are. They are capable of taking care of themselves, standing up for themselves and putting themselves first. They are vivacious and charismatic, preferring theater to any of the other arts. Fire Sheep generally enjoy a tight circle of friends and family and enjoy the social limelight.

I am a scorpio. My chinese sign is the Fire Sheep.

• flipper
    flipper

PALMTREE- A Scorpio huh ? Yeah, I've heard some interesting stories about Scorpios. LOL! All good though ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

My wife is an Aries April 15th , and I'm Libra Oct. 15th. Peace out.

• AllTimeJeff
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Taurus with libra ascendant, venus trine. I have hooked up with a Sagittarius and it was meant to be. ~giggle~

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Aquarious here born February 1, 1968 at 4:30 pm

• Robdar
    Robdar

Facts About Rat

Rat At A Glance

Position In The Chinese Horoscope
    Chinese Name
    Next Reigning Year
    Direction
    Season
    Month That Rat Symbolises
    Western Horoscope Counterpart
    Ascendant Hour Of Birth
    Rat Lucky Gemstone
    Rat Lucky Colour
    Rat Lucky Number
    Polarity
    Element
    Positive Characteristics Of Rat

Negative Characteristics Of Rat
    Ideal Career For Rat
    Most Compatible Signs For Rat
    Most Incompatible Signs For Rat
    Famous Rat People

First
    Shu
    North
    Winter
    December
    Sagittarius
    11pm To 12:59am
    Garnet
    Black, Red, White
    One, Eleven, Twelve
    Yang (Male)
    Water
    Sharp, Intelligent, Charismatic, Charming, Witty, Hardworking, Adaptability, Eloquent, Caring
    Cunning, Stubborn, Controlling, Manipulative, Vengeful, Insecurity
    Musicians, Writers, Actors, Counselors, Researchers, Lawyers, Politicians, Designers, Engineers, Managers, Administrators, Entrepreneurs
    Rat, Dragon , Monkey , Ox
    Sheep , Horse
    Marlon Brando, Gene Kelly, Hugh Grant, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, William Shakespeare, Zubin Mehta, Daryl Hannah, Prince Charles, George Washington, Franklin Pierce

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Just to explain, I dropped my computer on my above post. I am a Capricorn. Hope that helps...

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I am a Capricorn.

Capricorns are awesome. Some of my favorite people are Capricorns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit