Bill O'Reilly- Restaurant was nice, ''even though it's run by blacks''

by nvrgnbk 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular
    People can be wonderful and smart and talented ANYWHERE

Amen to that.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I think the bigger question is why were Bill and Sharpton hanging out???

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Burgertime, maybe bigots from different ends of the spectrum like to compare notes over dinner once in a while. I dunno. What's your guess?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

When I was a little white boy, I thought that black people were better than white people.

The I grew up and found out that people are people.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You know what is said about birds of a feather ...

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

One wonders of ole Bill is impressed by Black CEOs?

• changeling
    changeling

Thanks for reminding me of why I don't watch Bill O'Reilly.

changeling (I wish I had a little icon sticking it's finger down it's throat)

• yknot
    yknot

Yep you can tell Bill is a Yankee!

Even the most racist Southerner knows who can cook!

Reminds me..... if yall ever get to Round Mountain, TX stop by "Smoking for Jesus" and don't forget to order dessert!

If you can't do that, try to attend next years Junteenth! Just go down to park, pick up a plate, and enjoy the fellowship!

But that aside I am glad that he was able to have a moment of "people are people", perhaps this will make him a better man. On the other hand such a comment, Oy Vey. Maybe next time he and Rev Jackson can dine together and discuss their findings about each others percieved race.

We Are One Race: Human

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Bill O'Reilly is on Fox. That's the channel that supports George Bush in his destruction of America.

Bill O'Reilly is an A'HOle!

• watson
    watson

Much has been made over the timeless patience of Black people; I'm wondering, how long before the cauldron boils over?

I fear the day when "the cauldron boils over." It will set many fine people back in their quest for equality and fairness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit