MY DAD MIGHT DIE DUE TO THE 'NO BLOOD' DOCTRINE

by Mary 153 Replies latest watchtower medical

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

MARY!!

So sorry to hear about your father! I feel your pain, and your anger.

This is an area where I feel the WT is so terribly terribly blood guilty it makes me physicall ill to think about it.

So many senseless deaths.

So many children deprived of the love of a father or a mother. A grandfather or a grandmother.

So many children who have their lives cut short too.

This is one of the primary reasons I will not rest until I see the obliteration of this GOD DAMNED CULT.

My prayers are with you Mary. I hope your father recovers and you can enjoy many more years together.

The Oracle

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Mary,

I'm glad your Dad is going to be alright. You were brilliant with the hospital staff. They don't want him to die either. I'm sure they were glad to have you as his advocate to help make the right decisions.

Take care.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

no words

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mary

However, the full influence of the religion has not left me entirely, because I actually felt a tad guilty for a moment for the plasma he received. (how dumb is that?)

The nurse said to me " Don't you dare feel guilty. I'm glad you said we could give it to him because I'm telling you right now, with the way he's bleeding, he would have died without it."

I am SO happy you were there at the right time for your Dad. I'll 2nd the nurse's words, " Don't you dare feel guilty."

I had flashbacks to when my mom died over this issue, when I got to page 3 and saw your good news...I just said, "YES!" to myself. The WT missed this sacrifice. Good for you !

Rabbit ~ got somethin' in my eyes...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'm so relieved you were able to get your father what he needed!

You lose, HLC!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Keeping up the prayers aweetie ,,,as for feeling guilty >I do that I talked my hubby into NOT having a blood transfusion....i visit his ashes on a regular basis

Harleau,>>> the bible tells us the LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD.so if you give life to some one they have the hopes of living.....But if you dont they have the fact of dying ..And list darling!!! God is going to examine your heart when you die ( & now) not your RELIGION!!!!!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

((((Hugs)))) Mary, job well done.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I'm so happy to hear he's stable Mary, and well done. He has
    you to thank for the fact that he's still alive. Thank goodness
    thos HLC morons weren't around to try and overrule you.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Mary,

It's easy to say, but I DO understand. You see, I lost my father in a similar situation just a year or two ago.

I remember him cheerily entering surgery and then being with him on life support before the decision was made to turn it off and let him go.

All of that was unnecessary - a 'simple' blood transfusion would have saved him.

Still, his request, like so many other dubs, was to refuse blood transfusions and so he died.

Am I angry? No. Surprisingly perhaps i have no feeling of anger at all - I can refer to his passing with an acknowledgment of his untimely passing being unnecessary but i can truthfully say that I have never been angry towards the WTS cult at all over his death.

You might find this strange, especially since you probably know that leaving the Borg and becoming christians cost us (Mrs Ozzie and I) everything. Still, I realise that Dad had led a very good life, he was elderly, and he went the way he chose to.

Isn't that what any of us would want?

So, Mary, I know for now you may be angry, or frustrated at the futility of his plight, but comfort yourself with knowing that he was doing what he had decided.

We all will go at some time, and we all make choices. He made his apparently.

Still we are sad, but isn't that part of our life experience?

My sympathies to you in all that you're going through. It shouldn't be necessary - bloody cult, undeed!

Ozzie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mary won

Watchtower zero

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit