MY DAD MIGHT DIE DUE TO THE 'NO BLOOD' DOCTRINE

by Mary 153 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im just seeing this thread for the first time as I was in Ohio for 3 days last week. Im so glad that your Dad is improving. I applaud you for what you did.

• orbison11
    orbison11

mary,,how is your dad? how are you

love orbi

• Mary
    Mary
    mary,,how is your dad? how are you

Well as of yesterday, his hemoglobin is at 59. It's still dangerously low, but it appears to be going in the right direction. He got another bag of iron last night and I believe on Wednesday, he gets that drug again that's like EPO. He looked better yesterday and was happy that he's finally being allowed some food. Yesterday he had chicken broth, jello and tea---the first time he's eaten anything since Wednesday. They wouldn't even let him have ice chips when this first happened, so this is like manna for him. I'm going to go see him today after work.

I'm extremely tired right now as I haven't slept too much in the past 5 days. My mom had to have surgery on her eye this morning so that's another added stress. Too much happening all at once----I need a vacation. No one from the Hall has been by to see him-----not one single person. How Christ-like and loving eh? They'll send in the troops to make sure he doesn't violate their man made rules, but not one lousy visit. They make me sick.

• Clam
    Clam

Mary -

I'm so glad that your father is improving and I hope he continues to make a full recovery.

I could go on and on about the HLC and often have in the past. Their whole raison d'etre is corrupt in the extreme. They are truly "..men kept for unnatural purposes.."

Take care

Clam

• bebu
    bebu
    No one from the Hall has been by to see him-----not one single person. How Christ-like and loving eh? They'll send in the troops to make sure he doesn't violate their man made rules, but not one lousy visit. They make me sick.

Not one lousy visit... ye gods.

bebu

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I need a vacation

When it's cold & yucky in your land, you are welcome to visit me in Skeeterville. Always warm & sunny.

Skeeter

• delilah
    delilah

Hey Mary....that's good ol' AGAPE love for ya!! And only the witlesses have it, ya know!

I'm glad your dad is on the mend. You take care of yourself too. Hugs to your mom. Let me know how she is doing hon.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Mary, glad to hear your Dad is recovering. Hope you find time to take care of yourself. A 2-hr. aromatherapy bath might help. That

always helps me when I've undergone something stressful.

No one from the Hall has been by to see him-----not one single person

Un-freakin'believable! They must be out showing REAL love...you know, placing Watchtowers and Awakes for the borg.

• juni
    juni
    No one from the Hall has been by to see him-----not one single person. How Christ-like and loving eh?

(((Mary))) SO MANY have experienced this same treatment... amazing isn't it? "By this all will know my disciples......."

Love, Juni

• Mary
    Mary

Well I feel a bit down right now. I just got back from seeing dad and his blood count dropped 2 points. Yesterday it was at 59, today it's at 57. I asked the nurse if we should be concerned about this. The general feeling is that it's going to fluxuate somewhat. To re-cap: Wednesday it was 48, Thursday 51, Friday 52.5, Saturday 55, Sunday 59, today, 57.

I can't see that it would be bleeding again, especially after they went back in and re-cauterized it, so I'm hoping it's just a fluxuation. If there's anyone on here that works in the medical field and who would know something about this, I would appreciate your comments and thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Edited to add: I did not mention this before and the only one who I've told this to is Delilah, but I feel a huge amount of guilt over this whole thing. A couple of weeks ago, my dad threw his back out and I went to the store and got him some Robaxacet. I was tired and stressed when I got it and didn't think to check to see if it was aspirin based, or tylenol based. He's not supposed to have any aspirin as he had this same bleeding ulcer several years ago. After he was rushed to the hosptial, we were trying to figure out what had caused this and couldn't think of anything. I suddenly remembered the Robaxacet that I bought him, and went to check the box. I felt sick to my stomach when I read that each pill had 500mg of aspirin in it. Dad had taken it for 3 days, 2 pills for two of those days which means he was ingesting 1000 mg of aspirin.

So in a nutshell, my carelessness nearly killed my father. My family has all said that it was an accident and I shouldn't blame myself, but I just can't help it. I cry every damn day thinking what's happened to him, and I realize that it's my fault, whether it was intentional or not.

So I'm no hero in all of this. Yes I got him the plasma that saved his life, but it's my fault that he's in this position in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit