MY DAD MIGHT DIE DUE TO THE 'NO BLOOD' DOCTRINE

by Mary 153 Replies latest watchtower medical

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Holy Crap!

You did an amazing job. Just knowing that you got it done while those idiots from the HLC where out for coffie is just beyond crazy.

As a side note I had rare virus when I was a kid and had to take blood plasma. It saved my life. I wasn't JW at the time (I became JW in my teens with no family in). The entire time I was JW I never really even thought about the 'blood issue' because I knew it saved me and that I wouldn't turn it down if I needed it again. It was one of those things that you just hoped never would come up.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Way to stick it to those idiot HLC guys Mary. Glad to hear your dad is doing better.

GBL

• eclipse
    eclipse

I am so relieved that you were there and you saved your dad's life!

he would of died NEEDLESSLY if you hadn't. You are a hero!

what a f%$^#ing stupid cult.

and for people (like harleau) to be so blinded by their erroneous teachings, it just makes me so mad!

The men were allowed to eat the animals blood in the book of Samuel when starving because LIFE IS PRECIOUS.

harleau, I hope youre children are never in a serious accident where they are bleeding to death and NOTHING else but BLOOD will save them.

And you would just watch them die I bet, as brainwashed as you sound.

How does that sound to you???

Well that is EXACTLY what you just said to Mary. pray and hope they dont die. STUPIDITY KILLS.

This sadistic murerous cult makes me sick.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Clipsy, I refuse to read your posts unless you center them! I can see people copying your style. She had it FIRST, yo!!!!

Mary, I hope all is going well. Be proud of saving your father!!!!

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}

• changeling
    changeling

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Mary)))))))))))))))))))))))))

If it's any consolation, my mom pulled through a GI bleed and dangerously low hemoglobin w/o blood with EPO treatment. I don't mean to endorse the Society's policy (far from it), I just want you to know there IS hope.

Hang in there,

changeling

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Life is hard enough.

Why do the dub's need to make it harder?

Praying eveything goes well.

• Mary
    Mary

Just got back from the hospital again.....Dad's hemoglobin has dropped to the mid 40s. The doctor went in and did another scope and there is no more bleeding, but apparently it is not uncommon for it to drop after a scope. Needless to say, we are extremely worried. I gave the doctor the information that skeeter gave me regarding the hemoglobin and the name of the company and their telephone number. Skeeter said that this company may give it out on a "compassion" basis so I hope to god they'll do this.

I'm so damn weary right now I can't think straight.......I just feel like strangling the idiots who are keeping this moronic doctrine in place rather than admit they were wrong.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hell yeah! You got him the plasma transfusion that my mother's not getting when she's on her death bed!

Sorry to hear about the update though. I hope he pulls through!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Brilliant ...Three cheers for Mary for doing what was right

Lets all hope that he continues to improve..

If he does , and the facts become known I can just imagine this being used at the Hall as an example as to how important it is to complete and carry the blood card...The truth is that it is just too complicated for most of them to deal with...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit