• dedpoet
    dedpoet

(((((Mary)))))

Keeping you in my thoughts

• Scully
    Scully

Mary,

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Please advocate for your dad - will he accept EPOTIN or HEMOPURE? He can start the EPOTIN right away, and the hospital will need to get HEMOPURE on a compassionate basis as it is still experimental, but it can be done.

Hugs, Scully

• Gopher
    Gopher

Best wishes. Stay strong.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Mary,

Thinking about you and your Dad during this crisis.I am sure The Almighty will give you strength.

Try and get those ignorant bastards out of the hospital and away from your Dad so that you can have some sort of control .That Blood Committee needs to be banished from the face of the earth they are in no way as close to your Dad as you are.

My prayers for both of you are winging their way across the Universe.Remember there is a justice higher than mankinds.

Edmond.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

My prayers are with you.

Pitch the mother of all fits and have security remove them.

Bobbi

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Pitch the mother of all fits and have security remove them.

Trust me, if anybody could do that, it's Mary! We're all pullin for ya girl!

BB

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

(((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))) You and your father are in my prayers.

Coffee

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

((((((((Mary)))))))!

We are here for you Mary! So sorry you are faced with this! Stay strong!

Hope everything works out!

You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Nevada & Atlantis!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Mary,

See your p.m.'s. Lady Lee can also get you in touch with me.

I contacted the makers of Polyheme. They are not giving out the hemoglobin on a compassionate use basis at this time.

I also contacted the makers of Hemopure. They appear to be giving out their product on a compassionate use basis. The doctors should call Hemopure at 617-234-6500, then press 9. Tell the doctors to leave a message, and someone from the company will call them back. If the doctors do not get results, let me know.

Skeeter

• greendawn
    greendawn

Sorry to hear that Mary, I just can't understand why the JWs can't see the absurdity of this rule and the fact that it keeps changing so that what is not allowed today will be allowed tomorrow, so it's better to use it right now and not wait for them to say "it's OK".

The only reason they keep dragging down people with this doctrine is because they fear the litigations that will follow if they admit they had it all wrong causing thousands of needless deaths.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit