MY DAD MIGHT DIE DUE TO THE 'NO BLOOD' DOCTRINE

by Mary 153 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Mary
    Mary

I don't have much time to post as I'm headed back to the hospital, but my father collapsed this morning and had to be rushed to the hospital. In a nutshell: he needs a blood transfusion as his hemoglobin is dropping (bleeding internally), but thanks to this FUCKING CULT, that's not an option...........He'll accept the fractions but those bastards from the Blood Liaison Committee have already shown up to ensure he doesn't cave..............

For those of you who still believe, I'm asking you to say a prayer for my dad........And if anyone from Crooklyn is reading this: you better hope my father doesn't die due to your fucked up rules,

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I hope everything will be OK Mary. I'll be thinking about you.

Kwin

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm so sorry to hear this about your Dad. My prayers are with him. Take care and be strong ,dear.

hugs,

Annie

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Go get 'em, Mary! We will be holding good thoughts for your dad's recovery.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Very sorry to hear that (((((Mary)))))

Unless JW family members are involved, wouldn't it be possible to expose the situation to the Hospital administration and drive the HLC out? If your dad is conscious he might make his mind better without the pressure.

Please keep us updated when you can.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Wow.....I will pray for you and your dad. I am so sorry this issue is in your life right now.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am a believer, and I'm praying for you and your dad.

Sylvia

• dobbie
    dobbie

So very sorry Mary Am thinking of you and your dad xx

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Terrible news, Mary.

Power to you. Computer hugs to you.

• Maddie
    Maddie

So sorry that this is happening Mary,

My prayers and love are with you