The End of Jehovah`s Witness`s

by OUTLAW 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Word
    Word

So, the end of Jehovah's-Witnesses themselves is near, within this generation ?

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

So, the end of Jehovah's-Witnesses themselves is near, within this generation ?

LOL That is one prophecy I hope comes true...

• fresia
    fresia

Many new congregations are being shared in many area of the cities due to the influx of immagrants, mainly from Asia, many witnesses are learning Mandarin and Vietmenese, the face of the Witnesses is changing, the growth is with poorer counties in Africa as well as some Eurepean countries that were once communist, there is growth in KH building in these countries as well.

Everyone seems to be looking at KH being sold of and people not being interested whatever to be the end of Jehovah's Witnesses, but I don't think that will happen the WTBTS may crumble but that doesnt mean JW will, for some or many we don't know the WTBTS is their God, but for some or many Jehovah and not the worship of the GB is, so while the tower may fall JW may not.

• garybuss
    garybuss

OUTLAW wrote:

Jehovah`s Witness`s are simply another one of the "WBT$`s Business`s".....

This is the absolute best description I've ever seen.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    It is thought provoking to separate the "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" from the "Jehovah`s Witness`s".....Jehovah`s Witness`s are simply another one of the "WBT$`s Business`s".....What happens when there is not enough profit running a Religion called the "Jehovah`s Witness`s?".....What happens when there is not enough free labour from Jehovah`s Witness`s to run "The Jehovah`s Witness Religion?"..And..What happens when the WBT$ unpaid employee`s(the Jehovah`s Witness`s) are leaving in droves?.....The infra structure of that business collapses.....The WBT$ would be better off,selling whatever assets they have in the Jehovah`s Witness Religion..And..Put their money into another more profitable business.....The manpower to run the Jehovah`s Witness`s is dwindling very quickly.....The WBT$ is going to have to make a decision...OUTLAW

Experiencing this obvious "dwindling manpower" aspect, the powers-that-be at present, will be promoting the idea that the love of the greater number is cooling off, and try to wiggle themselves into thinking THEY are representing the positive side of this bible prophecy. We know how the men who write for the WTS LOVE to hop onto any scripture and apply it to themselves this way.

But in the near future, the ones that are still hanging around, will most likely be given more responsibilites and have a heavier worldload than ever before......and will be cracking under the strain and stress. The scripture that coming to Jesus and finding refreshment for their souls----is already wearing thin with the WTS and the JWs will be pushed to the limit of endurance BECAUSE of the dwindling numbers.

It doesn't look very encouraging for the JWs OR the WTS at this point.......and...WHAT WAS that scripture that said "too bad, to bad"? I sure think it will be very fitting when sitting back and watching the failure of the cult known as the Watchtower Society!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am watching the company I work for take on a new face. Long term employees are retiring, people quiting, going on with more education, getting fired etc etc. The billing dept has been sold out to a company in India. IMO, with the new ones coming onboard I keep thinking the company would have to come to its knees, esp if our patients find out the billing is done in India. New companies are being born from the original company. I would say that the original people, the foundation of what the company was built on is fading away, but the company will go on.

New people will need jobs, they will contribute what they can to make the company better. they will move on, and the next generation of employees will take over.

We have already established there will be people that are smart, good, compassionate, that will join a cult. The faces will change, but the need will still be there. Until mankind fixes our need for a FIX, I think there will still be Jehovahs Witnesses, they may be different than US, but they will still come in.

purps

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If there are no more Jehovah's Witnesses, I don't really care that another selfish corporation survives.
    I don't care what WTS does or doesn't do to make a profit. They can sell religious literature or print
    "worldly" calandars for all I care. They can become mail-order to replace the free labor force.

The great number of former JW's would make the corporation a minimal danger to the world.

This was a great thread, saying that was my main purpose for posting. Thanks Outlaw and Garybuss for
    your thoughts on the corporation.

• fresia
    fresia

It is sad really JW are used as free labour, in fact the average JW uses their money for petrol pay for the literature and their time to go door to door and give out the magazines and other WT publications. Next we have the maintence of KH the cleaning and the giving to support Bethel and the World Wide witnessing, it is a huge amount of money, think about it. there are only 6 million, take away 3million that would not be contributing much, these would be kids, poorer ones, disadvantaged but the WTS makes heaps, the generosity of the b/s is what they rely on, without that they sink so it is important that they keep them under their control. I think their will be some more of this control happening as many are educated on the net and through word of mouth.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Jehovah`s Witness`s are simply another one of the "WBT$`s Business`s".....

Exactamundo! Kind of like tycoons who own sports franchises, say Ted Turner and the Atlanta Braves. If the Atlanta Braves went away tomorrow it would not put him out of business.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Outlaw:

I don't know if they will really 'end' any time soon.

They will simply reinvent themselves as they have done in the past. As was mentioned in a post here, they may move their operations elsewhere.

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit