The End of Jehovah`s Witness`s

by OUTLAW 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We see alot of topics on the board about the end of the WBT$..I don`t think that will happen in our lifetime........So..Lets change our focus..Kingdom Halls are getting fewer and fewer JW`s in them..Congregations are being dissolved and Kingdom Halls are sold off..Many JW`s are very unhappy and we see alot of them on this board.....The WBT$ is a Billion Dollar organization,they will survive for along time to come..........How about the Jehovah`s Witness`s?.......With fewer and fewer members..Information about the WBT$ on the internet..And..Some very depressed Jehovah`s Witness`s looking for a way out of the Cult they are in.....Will the "Jehovah`s Witness`s" survive?...OUTLAW

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Eventually the old generation will pass away. The younger generation will fade away. The Watchtower will still exist as a publishing corporation, continuing to invest in stocks and real estate. They will pay off as little as legally possible and a small number will be sacrificed to jail time.

Blueblades

• shell69
    shell69

I for 1 would love o see a time when the wtb$ flinks into inexistence.

Sadly as with any other hard line cult, you'll always see the hangers on.... reluctant to accept that ACTUALLY THEY WERE WRONG!!!

Shell

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The WT kingdom may be on a slide downward particular in the North America region due to the social awareness of cults like this and others.

But as you mentioned they have accumulated millions from their marketing trickery and they could easily skip town and move to another place if desired.

Those men that are in power at headquarters of course will try as long as they can to sit there, some have spent decades waiting to possibly have a chance.

Once a man has taken a seat of power it's pretty hard to knock him off as you know..

Another thing that has to be mentioned also is this organization is a working livelihood for people, the privileged people at the top for example are getting food clothing and cars

and trips aboard. Jehovah has provide well to has faithful ones, indeed

• tula
    tula

wouldn't it be fun to see Anderson Cooper doing a documentary on cults alive and well in USA.... " Paradise..Or Another Waco?"

I think some national publicity could kill it. Also, wouldn't the JW's heads really be spinning when wtbs starts restricting their television NEWS shows???

• R.F.
    R.F.

I really hope the Organization continues on the path it is on. They are pushing it's members out themselves with their tactics. Just look at the result here....on this very website. I also can't imagine how many lurkers there must be here, and others out there that have those doubts they are trying to suppress but just can't.

I think that over time many will build the courage to just give the religion up, no matter what the consequences are. Others will come out because of education about the Organization that comes from sites like these.

As long as things keep going the way they are, the religion will have less and less influence as it does now.

R.F.

• steve2
    steve2

There will always be people who need shirts, but the shirts may change in style and fitting from time to time. Likewise, there will always be people who need a religion like the JWs. The type of certainty and hope will change from time to time but the JW-type message will linger on.

Perhaps the most we can say for sure about the JW-type religion is this: It's particular spectacular-growth heyday seems to have passed...it's falling into the same tired, sterile blandness that has increasingly afflicted some of its more senior brethren such as the Christadelphians, the Seventh-Day Adventists and the Mormons. Very yawn-inducing belief systems.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I could see them collapsing in America and then saying that America was Babylon the great and so they were "getting out of her!" Then they would continue with the rest of the world!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

While it is true people at the top of the WBT$ organization have many privlages..They are not the focus of this thread..........The WBT$ and the Jehovah`s Witness`s are two separate organizations.....The WBT$ will survive.....The Jehovah`s Witness`s may not..When does it become profitable for an organization(the WBT$) to dissolve a religion(the Jehovah`s Witness`s) simply because there are not enough members to keep it going?..The WBT$ has many investments that make money..If Jehovah`s Witness`s become so small in numbers.It may not be in the WBT$ best interests to keep the religion...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Something is up, that's for sure.

They are increasingly debilitated.

Good post, OUTLAW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit