- One time in mid December, we arrived at the Kingdom Hall early only to find a great big "Merry Christmas" sign on the front door.
- This is not funny but when your'e a little kid you wonder what's happening...during closing prayer, a sister who had some sort of mental impairment, was peeing down her leg and you could here it trickling like a brook. I peeked one eye open to see what was going on and there was a puddle around her feet about two feet in diameter.
- On the day of the Superbowl (no one wants to be at meeting on that day) during the Watchtower study, the conducting elder said to a slow answering audience, "I don't care if we have to sit her all afternoon, we're going to get this study finished."
- We used to have an elder that would stand at the back of the hall and take a head count of who was missing and who was not. The brother's intentions were not to encourage the missing, but rather to harass them as to why they weren't there.
- One couple who always sat in the front row, proceeded to say their own prayer in a low whispering tone to each other every time one was said from the platform.