Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen happen in the KH?

by shell69 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

When I was in B.C. The dude overseeing the school introduce the women you was going to give the n.3 talk, well when she walked up to the platform, she stumbled and fell, the dude said "Jesus Christ!!!" Every body started to laugh. The next guy who went up said to him" well, you called on the right guy".

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

i joined the ministry school when I was 8. We had microphones that you put on over your head and they rested on your shoulders so that the mike would be in the right position just in front of your mouth. One time I was a householder and the sister giving her talk got flustered and had a really hard time getting her mike on righit... upside down...backwards every way possible but the right way. She took so long that a brother came to try to help her. She shooed him away and continued to get it wrong. I'm sitting there trying to keep a straight face... She finally got it on right and proceeded with her talk like nothing had happened. I was having a fit of the giggles but I tried my hardest not to let it show...

Another time I was a householder again and the sister giving the talk got half way through, started to cry and ran from the platform. I sat there like a deer caught in the headlights....no idea what to do because the talk wasn't over...I was worried that someone would expect me to finish it...

We also had a circuit servant who would burp loudly while giving his talks...and promptly ask "what color was that?" He'd pause and then say "Burple"!

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

i joined the ministry school when I was 8. We had microphones that you put on over your head and they rested on your shoulders so that the mike would be in the right position just in front of your mouth. One time I was a householder and the sister giving her talk got flustered and had a really hard time getting her mike on righit... upside down...backwards every way possible but the right way. She took so long that a brother came to try to help her. She shooed him away and continued to get it wrong. I'm sitting there trying to keep a straight face... She finally got it on right and proceeded with her talk like nothing had happened. I was having a fit of the giggles but I tried my hardest not to let it show...

Another time I was a householder again and the sister giving the talk got half way through, started to cry and ran from the platform. I sat there like a deer caught in the headlights....no idea what to do because the talk wasn't over...I was worried that someone would expect me to finish it...

We also had a circuit servant who would burp loudly while giving his talks...and promptly ask "what color was that?" He'd pause and then say "Burple"!

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

sorry... I have no idea how it posted 3 times!

Coffee

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Leave a Playboy in the stall, then stand outside and see who stays in there a LONG time...

• Simon
    Simon

Those plastic chairs and wind ...

We all laughed at this one (courtesy of search):

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/9516/113332/post.ashx#113332

• R.F.
    R.F.

1. An actual fist fight between two sisters.

2. An Elder and MS arguing during a question and answer part the Elder was conducting. The MS thought the Elder was saying something negative about him and they started arguing back and forth during the part. It was hilarious!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

lmao I'm bookmarking this thread, some great stories here, some of you had me in tears I was laughing so hard.

• oompa
    oompa

A basketball buddy of mine, 6'3' was sick nervous giving parts, just could not breath right. His first Sunday talk his breathing started messing up, he grabbed the speaker stand and TOOK IT WITH HIM as he passed out and fell forward off the stage! Almost into the front row. Not hurt bad so hiliarious.

lots of commotion too....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit