Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen happen in the KH?

by shell69 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

a young, at the time, elder named Brade Day gave a talk at the westville oklahoma hall where he made the comment from the platform "a woman likes it when you call her a pussy but hates it when you call her a cat" the audience began laughing --- when he came off the stage he asked me "what did i say" i told him you meant kitten but said pussy

one little teen age sister, at the dinner table, remarked (while the discussion was about cats in general) "a little pussy never hurt anybody" her elder father nearly choked on his mouthful of food

• Open mind
    Open mind

Oompa said:

My wife, hot booty33 returned from the ladies room with the entire rear of her skirt stuffed in her panthose and headed down the aisle to the second row from the front. A huge elder dude nearly tackled her and dragged her to the back of the hall.

Same idea. Slightly different twist. I was a young, single, testosterone ridden, non-masturbating (OK, at least not every day) young JW. Here comes very sweet, very shy, Sister FineTush, prolly 18 or 19 yrs old returning to her seat towards the front of the KH, skirt snugly tucked inside her panties. A captivating image I carry with me to this day. Someone told her after she sat down. She left in tears at the middle song.

Had to be there.

Open Mind

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A drunk hobo walked in and walked down the aisle in front of the platform and then went around again. He just said "f$$k off " to the speaker and walekd out. I found it really funny.

• ninja
    ninja

a guy called wullie mcluskey brought in a hammer,nails and a picture of snow white and the seven dwarves to bishopbriggs hall and started hammering it onto the wall....then when apprehended he just shouted....boooo....down with the elders.....giving the thumbs down....weird

• restrangled
    restrangled

I remember the son of an elder giving his first public Sunday talk. He had to run to the bathroom first and ran up the aisle with a long piece of toilet paper attached to his shoe. Half way through the talk he passed out from stress.

We got out early that day!

I really felt bad for him.

r

• shell69
    shell69

For a while we had this really stinky tramp who used to turn up every sunday morning. He'd make a bee line for the seats neer the radiators, bring in the 'News of the World' (extremely tacky sunday tabloid in the uk), read it whilst the public talk was going on, eventually falling asleep.

My brother and me would be sniggering, but mum would tell us not to stare!!!

Shell69

• KW13
    KW13

I fell asleep at the bookstudy once.

• POs Son
    POs Son

We saw Smurfs running down the aisle at the hall once.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    young, at the time, elder named Brade Day gave a talk at the westville oklahoma hall where he made the comment from the platform "a woman likes it when you call her a pussy but hates it when you call her a cat" the audience began laughing --- when he came off the stage he asked me "what did i say" i told him you meant kitten but said pussy

one little teen age sister, at the dinner table, remarked (while the discussion was about cats in general) "a little pussy never hurt anybody" her elder father nearly choked on his mouthful of food

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ok...

Our sound system some how used to pick up CB radio if a trucker passed down the street. Well my dad had a CB in our car. My aunt was visiting once and and I guess she got bored. She went outside and started f*cking with the truckers on the CB. alt My dad had to go out of the hall to shut her up alt

She did not come back inside our hall for many many years God rester her soul. alt Julie, I miss you, my fav aunt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit