Whoopi Goldberg on The VIew

by changeling 54 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Anyways southern people love killing animals. They kill deer and all kinds of other animals with out thinking twice.

LMAO! How blatantly ignorant! Talk about ---isms! What do you call this statement other than stupid.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Star Jones

Rosie O'Donnell

Whoopie Goldberg

Next?!?!!?!?!!?!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    Anyways southern people love killing animals.

I have lived in the south most of my life so I guess I would consider myself a southerner though not by choice but where do you get off saying something like that? and BTW I disagree with you that if it would have been cockfighting, most would be just as disgusted as I am. There is a difference between killing animals for food and exploiting animals for profit, torchuring and murdering them and hunting is not just limited to southern people. Man from all over enjoy hunting and fishing; there are just more places to do it here in the south

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Burger time..this is for you...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's not only in the south. On some tv show I think it's called Animal Cops they showed dog fighting houses that were in Detroit.

• Sassy
    Sassy

She would've felt different if the accuser was a white guy.

The majority of blacks still feel O.J. is innocent.

I don't think so

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I get off saying it because I live in the south, and have had to work beside the redneckiest of the rednecky. I admit I was generalizing awfully bad, but still hunting for SPORT is very acceptable and looked upon in a positive light. Killing for sport with a gun is no different then letting a dog kill another dog. Or electrocuting it or drowning it. It's still KILLING for SPORT. Just watch the latest edition of Real Sports, though it is across the US it is most popular here in the south.

• Mum
    Mum

Not everything is justifiable just because it is part of the culture. In this case, I'm not so sure it is. I'm from the South, and my family is totally the dictionary definition of the culture; but, of all the redneck activities they loved, I never heard of any of them going to a dog fight.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I get off saying it because I live in the south, and have had to work beside the redneckiest of the rednecky. I admit I was generalizing awfully bad, but still hunting for SPORT is very acceptable and looked upon in a positive light. Killing for sport with a gun is no different then letting a dog kill another dog. Or electrocuting it or drowning it. It's still KILLING for SPORT. Just watch the latest edition of Real Sports, though it is across the US it is most popular here in the south.

that is true.. look at big game hunters, who do not eat the animal.. it is just for sport..

no one puts you in jail for that...

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Poor Barbara, but maybe this was scripted so they can continue to cash in on the value of negative publicity; at least people are still talking about her show. Celebrities should just shut up and act.

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit