Whoopi Goldberg on The VIew

by changeling 54 Replies latest jw friends

• return visitor
    return visitor
    What a flipping joke. Why should she apologize...for free speech?

Why didn't that apply to Don Imus? Jimmy the Greek? It seems to me that free speech is only to some, not all.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I do not get the analogy of dog fighting to hunting. It's not the same.

It cannot be defended.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I think Im going to apply for the job after whoopie gets canned.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I didn't get the impression she was defending him at all. She was just explaining how where he came from it was common to have dog fighting. It just explains how he might have thought he wasn't that bad.

There are lots of places where they still do cockfighting too..............like in Hawaii. It's illegal but they are very open about it and no one stops them. Just as brutal in my opinion.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

cock fighting is not illegal in Louisiana

• wednesday
    wednesday

Perhaps these individuals need a new pastime.

gross, cock or dog fighting.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Dog fighting is not a "southern thing." Call of the Wild by Jack London is set in the Yukon. He rescues his dog from a dog fighting group.

It is just inhumane, not regional.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I didn't see the View this Morning but I wish I had. I had respect for Whoopie; Now I don't think so. Michael Vick got exactly what he deserved.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I don't think Whoopie should apologize. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If that's how she feels, then she's part of the Dog Fighting Problem.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Let's forget about the "Cultural" Thing. It is Against the Law. I suppose it's Cultural to Break the Law?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit