for the guys, no girls allowed

by bigdreaux 91 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13
    KW13 -- Good luck on the birth of Noah !! (Or actually, good luck to the missus and hope you don't have a heart attack.)

thanks! i hope i dont have a heartattack lol, chances are i might faint tho cos imma big girls blouse when it comes to blood and snot!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    you don't want to read mrs. jones thread

True that, sister!

I'll never be the same!

• Gopher
    Gopher

KW -- never heard that term "big girls blouse" before. But I get the idea! Try to look past the blood and snot, do your job - cut the cord !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wimps! Hahahahahahaaaa!

• KW13
    KW13

Reading Mrs Jones' thread would be like drinking at another pub instead of your local! nvrgnbk you are a traitor sir!

btw what is happenin in mrs jones thread?

KW -- never heard that term "big girls blouse" before. But I get the idea! Try to look past the blood and snot, do your job - cut the cord !

Maybe you can come and help? lol

Wimps! Hahahahahahaaaa!

dont make me come in ya thread mrs jones cos i will!

I like big naturals.
  • minimus
    minimus

I like big naturals.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Nananana.... I looked anyway!

nj

• Mum
    Mum

My friend Laverne once told me about being refused service in a bar in New York. I immediately thought it was because of race. Then she told me it was a men-only establishment.

For and in honor of Laverne, I am walking into this thread with my head held high. Yes, gentlemen, you can still have a good time with dames around.

You may go back to locker room talk now. See ya...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Yes, gentlemen, you can still have a good time with dames around.

Yes.

A much better time!

• KW13
    KW13

Minimus...what are those? (reckon this may scar me for life... )

Nananana.... I looked anyway!

nj

You could of asked permission first, we'd of made you an honoury member **gets bouncers to oust you**

My friend Laverne once told me about being refused service in a bar in New York. I immediately thought it was because of race. Then she told me it was a men-only establishment.

For and in honor of Laverne, I am walking into this thread with my head held high. Yes, gentlemen, you can still have a good time with dames around.

You may go back to locker room talk now. See ya...

Women cant let us men have anything!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit