for the guys, no girls allowed

by bigdreaux 91 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Clam, that booger must have really put up a fight! LOL!

• KW13
    KW13

Free2Think, change your name to Free2Stink and you can...nah ok you can be an honorary boy!

erm, i heard a bit of a horror story about 'bioshock' and besides this horror story - many people have experiences poor performance and bugs. the game isnt 'done'.

anyway, the bad bioshock experience lol, its hilarious.

alt

• greendawn
    greendawn

KW13, to get rid of that misconception of me being a woman (I can't even understand why it happened) I put up a new avatar with a very male Humphrey Bogard.

Flipper you got it nicely figured out in your family, even eating fish twice per week that helps a lot with getting the necessary omega-3 fats which are good for the heart and the blood vessels.

• KW13
    KW13
    KW13, to get rid of that misconception of me being a woman (I can't even understand why it happened) I put up a new avatar with a very male Humphrey Bogard.

that'll hopefully resolve the problem i almost kicked ya out of this topic twice now!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Wooo-Hoooo! Go App State! Been keeping up with em for the past couple of years since their right up the road!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

gopher said

Bigdreaux -- Do you think Drew and the boys will lead the Saints to the Super Bowl this year? (The NFC has to send somebody for the Chargers, Colts or Patriots to beat up on.) What about that new receiver you have -- Lance Moore?

i think lance moore, and the adjustments made to the defense are what we really needed to gel as a super bowl contender. you look at last year, when everyone was still trying to get into sync, and they still went to the n.f.c. championship game. i think they will be an even better team this year. marques colston is back healthy, deuce mcallister is 100%, reggie bush looks even faster and smarter than last year. i'm not saying super bowl yet, but, i am getting excited. i think thursday night against indie. will say alot. peyton manning is from here, and i really like seeing him do good, but, i hope he gets knocked on his butt alot thursday night. that's the only way we can stop them. he is dynamite.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

greendawn

Do any men really find it possible to do household tasks such as cleaning the house, cooking and ironing? For me only cooking is possible for the other two I hire someone.

i love to cook. love it with a passion. but cleaning and ironing i hate. so, missanna and i worked out a deal. i cook, and keep 1/2 the house clean, she pays bills, and keeps the other half clean. when i was a bachelor, i would always wear my cleanest dirty shirt. i hired a maid to come in finally. best money i ever spent.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sassy

hey I was #1 in my fantasy football last year every week but one last season (I dropped to #2 for one week)...

you probably lucked out by picking the cutest quarter backs.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    Do any men really find it possible to do household tasks such as cleaning the house, cooking and ironing? For me only cooking is possible for the other two I hire someone.

I find it possible to do all three. Sometimes, I don't want to do the cleaning part, but once I get started I can't stop. I love cooking.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

IT'S WHISKEY SHOT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sasha will be serving us. 450WHISKEY_WOMEN_01.jpg picture by booman76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit