for the guys, no girls allowed

by bigdreaux 91 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

good call jk666. man i farted so hard today, i thought i crapped myself

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm starving! What is something nice and manly that I should eat?!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

a raw steak. and no utensils allowed. and you have to eat it naked next to an open fire, covered in the animals blood. oh yeah, you have to slaughter it with your bare hands.

• JK666
    JK666

A couple of weeks ago, my girlfriend and her 2 teenaged boys were at a restaurant. They left to go to the bathroom, and came back and told me that I HAD to see something!!! Someone before them had taken a dump, and this sucker was about the size of a brain! Unflushable! The guy that left this loaf must have been a fister. (That should clear out the last of the women)

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Hahahaha...What better way to get the ladies to read, than to tell them not to.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    a raw steak. and no utensils allowed. and you have to eat it naked next to an open fire, covered in the animals blood. oh yeah, you have to slaughter it with your bare hands.

Well I was thinking of a nice chicken salad with a water with a lemon slice.

A couple of weeks ago, my girlfriend and her 2 teenaged boys were at a restaurant. They left to go to the bathroom, and came back and told me that I HAD to see something!!! Someone before them had taken a dump, and this sucker was about the size of a brain! Unflushable! The guy that left this loaf must have been a fister. (That should clear out the last of the women)

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Sorry I never followed male headship

Me neither.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

R.F. one more like that, and your banished from the clubhouse.

• free2think
    free2think

Free2Think, change your name to Free2Stink and you can...nah ok you can be an honorary boy!

Thanks Karl.

free2think goes and gets a beer

• ninja
    ninja

hey freety....you need to open that beer with your teeth to hang out with us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit