for the guys, no girls allowed

by bigdreaux 91 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.
    I'm away to play bioshock guys......byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ninja....we absolutely MUST hang out.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

okay. guy thread rule1. you do not talk about guy thread.

rule 2 YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT GUY THREAD!!!!!

rule 3 NO CUTSIE HEART OR ANY OTHER CRAPPIE ICONS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!! WE'RE MEN DAMN IT!!!!!!

• R.F.
    R.F.
    rule 3 NO CUTSIE HEART OR ANY OTHER CRAPPIE ICONS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!! WE'RE MEN DAMN IT!!!!!!

Holy cow! I never use the heart icon and I just so happen to use it in the guy thread! I hope I don't get kicked out...

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Do any men really find it possible to do household tasks such as cleaning the house, cooking and ironing? For me only cooking is possible for the other two I hire someone.

Yep. No one else is gonna do it. Had to do it as a kid anyways so it's no biggee. I don't care for mess, makes life harder IMO, lol.

If we made this into a REAL guy thread it would get modded. :)

No ain't that the truth,....lmao (of course it's a two way street now isn't it?)

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

r.f., we will just call you a nancy boy and get on with our night, but, don't let it happen again! haha

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Sorry I never followed male headship

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Hahahaha...What better way to get the ladies to read, than to tell them not to.

Good move.

• JK666
    JK666

Let's talk about prostates, bowel movements, writing in the snow while pissing, farts, ED medicine, and hemmorhoids. That should clear out the womenfolk!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

any of you guys do needle work?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

IP_SEC, put those needles away and stop crocheting before i jab them in your neck!!!

drink some beer and snap out of it!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit