for the guys, no girls allowed

by bigdreaux 91 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Do any men really find it possible to do household tasks such as cleaning the house, cooking and ironing? For me only cooking is possible for the other two I hire someone.

• KW13
    KW13

It seems Greendawn that peoples misconceptions about you havent rubbed off (thought you were a girl).

Personally i do cooking aka Oven food and Microwave Food otherwise NEVER unless you want food poisoning.

• minimus
    minimus

strippers are nice

• changeling
    changeling

Sorry to interrupt fellas... KW13 what do you mean, "not visiting hours"??? Is the father of the baby, the partner of the woman in labor, considered a "visitor" in the UK??? That's taking the proverbial "stiff upper lip" to new extremes! When will they let you in?

changeling

• dobbie
    dobbie

Yes paint strippers are alway handy to have lol!

Sorry guys but just sneaked into be nosy and say all the best to Megan and KW13 - Noah's not going to be too late after all then!You'll be fine just don't faint okay?lol sneaking out again before i'm chucked out of this exclusive boys club....

• KW13
    KW13

Sorry to interrupt fellas... KW13 what do you mean, "not visiting hours"??? Is the father of the baby, the partner of the woman in labor, considered a "visitor" in the UK??? That's taking the proverbial "stiff upper lip" to new extremes! When will they let you in?

changeling

Well if she isnt in labour, i cant go as anything but a visitor - megans not counted as 'in labour' yet I will be let in when contractions begin Hope your alright

Sorry guys but just sneaked into be nosy and say all the best to Megan and KW13 - Noah's not going to be too late after all then!You'll be fine just don't faint okay?lol sneaking out again before i'm chucked out of this exclusive boys club....

basically, no he wont be too late lol. I will NOT faint dobbie (well i'll try not to) see ya later *realises* aaaah your not men!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

so, this is as open thread, discuss anything. beer, whiskey, women, football, anything guy related.

since when are those things guy (only) related??

• changeling
    changeling

OMG!!!!! I just found the Mrs. Jones thread you guys were talking about! Yuck!!!!!!!

Can I be an "honorary boy"? Can I please hang out with you guys instead!

I've had a hysterectomy so I'm safe.

changeling

• under_believer
    under_believer

Sassy you are being mean. We can't discuss our wombs or making earth-friendly feminine hygiene products; so you should leave us our beer, whiskey, women, and football. It's the best we can do on JWD. If we made this into a REAL guy thread it would get modded. :)

• KW13
    KW13

OMG!!!!! I just found the Mrs. Jones thread you guys were talking about! Yuck!!!!!!!

Can I be an "honorary boy"? Can I please hang out with you guys instead!

I've had a hysterectomy so I'm safe.

changeling

that'd be up to bigdreaux cos he's buying the drinks and would also want to buy you a manly beverage.... "oh thanks bigdreaux, btw why is my drink as big as me?" Thats you in the green on the left Changeling, he'd be the black dude with unkempt hair on the right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit