Another girl topic not for the guys

by mrsjones5 38 Replies latest members private

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Oops! I clearly stumbled into the 'ladies room' here. Yikes!

Jeff

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol

• Out At 22
    Out At 22

It's a great idea if it sounds good to you. :) I have no desire to wash those gross things. Yuck. I'd rather use the disposable ones.

I've never had a problem with get stickies stuck to my bottom thankfully. But I bet that does hurt!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

One more reason I'm thankful to be a crone.

Sherry

• rebel8
    rebel8

Divacup. hmmm

How on earth would you use that in a public restroom? You would have remove it, drain it, leave your stall to rinse it out in the sink, return, and reinsert. Messy for you. Not sanitary for everyone else, let alone traumatizing.

I don't think I'll ever be able to drink another shot as long as I live. :-)

*off to hurl*

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Divacup. hmmm

How on earth would you use that in a public restroom? You would have remove it, drain it, leave your stall to rinse it out in the sink, return, and reinsert. Messy for you. Not sanitary for everyone else, let alone traumatizing

I've been on another forum where this was discussed and something that women will do is to remove it in the stall and just just toilet paper to clean it out and then reinsert it.

Everyone's grossometer is very different. For some women this is going to work.

For others the thought of doing this is just nasty.

Each their own.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep to each his or her own. I would most likely take it out, clean it and not re-insert but wait til I got to somewhere more santitary.

• ninja
    ninja

sugar and spice and all things nice...thats what girls are made of........YEAH RIGHT.....

• choosing life
    choosing life

Fortunately, I no longer have to put up with the monthly mess. I was a tampon user because I didn't like the visual mess. I only used pads for overeflow or pantiliners. And no, this is one thing I would never recycle. I did use cloth diapers for all of my children though and thought they were great. I only used Pampers if I was going out somewhere.

I had 2 older ladies tell me about using rags for their periods when they were young. One said she washed and reused them and the other said she threw the used ones under the house (old style house). Is that crazy or what?

I do think all the disposable diapers is a problem that will have to be dealt with at some time because they don't break down and I have read they get fecal material in the groundwater sometimes. Most parents are way too spoiled with the disposable diapers and recoil in horror at the thought of using cloth ones. Kinda like me with the idea of "glad rags".

• snowbird
    snowbird
    sugar and spice and all things nice...thats what girls are made of........YEAH RIGHT.....

Just don't know when to quit, do you Ninja?

Snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit