Blondie needs encouragement

by blondie 162 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

Blondie - thank you for "popping in" to say hey. I was just thinking of you last evening because I noticed you haven't posted as much as you used to.

Hang in there. Sorry you're not well.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I hope that you have more good days than bad ones! I am sorry you are struggling with illness! Life can be so challenging, in so many different ways. May you rise to the challenges and be as well as you can possibly be. I am very sorry for you and hope there is a good treatment for you. You deserve to be well and happy after all the good that you do here for others.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wow, I don't know why I never saw this until now. I'm so sorry (((((Blondie))))) to hear of your illness. My prayers are added to the others for a recovery. Be well.

Please know that you are respected and loved, and have added so much to this board and towards assisting so many to free themselves from the clutches of the WTS. Bless you.

Sherry

• choosing life
    choosing life

Blondie,

Sorry you are struggling with illness and pain. Whaen I first started reading this board, I was amazed at the speed with which you could post references in the literature. I don't think anyone can take your place. You will be sorely missed.

Take care of yourself now and if you get stronger, pop in for a quick update.

Sincerely, Choosing Life

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Blondie, you're too nice to be so lonely and suffering with illness. I am thinking of you.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, honey. I'm sorry to hear you are having it so rough, and when I was off gallivanting around the country, too. I'm home now, and home vacationing for another solid week. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

I've got unlimited long distance, so we can talk as long as you are able.

• Sheri
    Sheri

Blondie,

I am so sorry to hear of your illness and pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you again and again for being here for us all. You have helped me in my journey more than you will ever know.

Peace & Love,

Sheri

• calico
    calico

((((((((((Blondie))))))))))

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Dearest Blondie:

I am so sorry to hear about your illness. Thank you for posting that you are ill and in need of encouragement. Otherwise, we would have no way of knowing, and would be denied the joy of rendering you assistance. My email to you is probably already in your in box.

Justitia

P.S. I just remembered something. I signed my email with my "real" name instead of my screen name. To identify me, look for the tag line: Religion is for those afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thinking of you Blondie!!!!

((((((((((((((((((Blondie))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit