Blondie needs encouragement

by blondie 162 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Blondie, this is terrible to read! I do not post that much but for some time and you are one of my favorite posters (as for many). I feel connected to you but when you write you are going to post less and less this really frightens me because JWD is the only way we are connected (more for me as a reader). I wish you all the power you need. This really disturbs me. I gonna send you a longer email tomorrow, it is 1 a.m. in Germany. Keep up.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Know you are loved, friend.

• bikerchic
  • Seeker4
    Seeker4

Blondie,

So very sorry to read this. You're like a pillar on this board. All my best.

If your age is accurate under your avatar, we're within a few months of being exactly the same age.

S4

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey blondie

love you heaps and thinking of you

purps

• JH
    JH

I'm so sorry Blondie, that you're feeling down right now. I wish I could help you and make you feel better. Just remember that you have friends on the board that care for you, and I'm one of them. :)

Thinking of you

• loosie
    loosie

Blondie, I'm sorry to hear that. (((hugs)))

I have emailed you my personal email address. I'm always online after work you can email me anytime. Or we chat on msn chat.

You're my hero Blondie.

Loosie

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

blondie,

I am very new here, at posting anyway, I am so sorry to hear that you are ill. It is very hard when you lose your strength to do the things that you want to do. I have been there. I will put your email in my address book and hope there is some way that I can encourage you.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Blondie (dear woman) I have 'sort of' read between the lines for weeks now - and sensed that your health was in jeopardy. If I can be of any encouragement to you, please pm me. Love Zazu

• mouthy
    mouthy

Blondie (((((Hang in there darling,))) I know how hard it is to endure such pain...Try to rest as much as possible Is irreverant being a help???If not tell him I will be up there after him (((((HUGS))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit