Blondie needs encouragement

by blondie 162 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((blondie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nj

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear this. Last week I kind of sensed something too, but had no idea it was a serious health issue. I hope things turn out better than they seem right now.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Keep your head up and know that we all love you. ((((((((((((((Blondie)))))))))))))))

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Blondie)))..As you can see your well loved!..Can`t type as much as you used to?..Good enough!..Type a few words to let us know your here..You`ll get all the Hugs and Support you need...OUTLAW

• changeling
    changeling

Dear Blondie: You ARE this board. Even when you don't post, your presence is felt. Please take good care of yourself. (((((((blondie))))))

changeling

• purplesofa
  • Orgull
    Orgull

HUG

• Hermano
    Hermano

((((Blondie))))

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Sorry to hear this news!!! I had no idea...

Keep us informed and let us know how we can be of help.....

Swalker

• Poztate
    Poztate

Oh Blondie,

I am so so sorry to hear of this news. You have given your heart and your soul to this board helping hundreds if not thousands of lost souls with your advise,your comments and your references to WT articles etc that help people to break free from this cult. What can we give to you? We can only give our thoughts, our concerns, our love, and our prayers if we still feel that inclined.

You have always been Number 1 in my books and you continue to be there. Please hang in there and remember you have a lot of persons behind you and supporting you. I wish I could do more and I know many here are wishing the same thing. Take Care........POZ.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit