Blondie needs encouragement

by blondie 162 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I have been battling an incurable illness and will be able to post less and less. I will post my email, and any help you cna asend my way will be appreciated. There is treatment but no cure and no cancer yet. But I get lonely.

Love, Blondie

[email protected]

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

((((Blondie))))..You know we love you Girl!...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, I am marking this so I can find it during the week. Blondie, love and hugs
    go out to ya.

• Mum
    Mum

Blondie: I am so sorry you are having to endure physical pain and loneliness. Know that we care and are thinking of you.

Hugs,

Sandra

• dobbie
    dobbie

Blondie you are such an important person here, so sorry hun. Sending a big hug your way. x

• Highlander
    Highlander

I would imagine that any physical pain you may have can be tolerable, but it's the loneliness that can take the greatest toll.

Blondie, we are here for you always.

Take lots of care of yourself!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear ((((Blondie))))

I am so sorry to hear this.

Perhaps you could give us a few clues about your illness. Many of us here have serious ongoing health issues and have done much research.

Answers can come from the strangest places. Could you let us help you? It would be a privilege.

If you don't want to share with the whole world, then perhaps a PM.

Hugs

yesidid

• carla
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Be of good courage, Blondie. You have a pm.

Snowbird

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Shock and deep concern from this corner. I have emailed you - you have mine. Anything that Wifey and I can do to help, let us know. Can we call and talk? I don't think we still have your number. Email it if you like - I have unlimited minutes on my end.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit