Blondie needs encouragement

by blondie 162 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Blondie, we've never met, but I've gotten to know you (somewhat) through your posts. You're a hero to me. I don't know what it's like to stare down an incurable affliction...but please know that I wish you the best, and I thank you now for your inspirational wisdom and courage.

Yours,

Sir Nose

• Warlock
    Warlock

BLONDIE!!!!!!!!

I MISSED THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

I'M SO VERY SORRY.

YOU WERE ALWAYS HERE FOR ME.

I WILL CONTACT YOU.

Warlock

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

((((((Blondie))))))) I am sooooo sorry to hear this. I had no Idea.

Coffee

• lawrence
    lawrence

Blondie-

Hugs and love. Sorry to hear that you are ill. My thoughts and prayers go your way.

peace and blessings

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Blondie,

Just saw this post. I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. Your input here has been a great source of help for many (including myself). While we'll miss your frequent posting, your health is of primary concern. I wish you and your family the best and hope that a cure is found soon and in the meantime that the treatment will make things a bit better for you.

• sf
    sf

blondie,

For years, I would 'take' your COMMENTS each week and paste them in the yahoo jw {made up by apostates!} chatroom. I'D also read them outloud on mic. It drove the jws nuts. They could not grasp why I was doing it.

I simply explained to them that I was doing what they WOULD NOT...share THE TRURH. LOL!

At any rate, you have provided value to this forum, and beyond.

Thank you.

alt

Sincerely, sKally

• Robert222
    Robert222

Blondie, I rely on you so much, I think your WA analysis was what first attracted me to this board and greatly helped free me from the WA cult. I find I need your support via this message board now more than ever! I am sounding very selfish, but please get better and continue to help us out here trying to be free from WA slavery and deception.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Blondie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are loved and respected. I send you warmest thoughts for the struggle with the illness. Never give up hope...take a rest, but keep checking in on us.

Strength for the journey.

D

• sf
    sf

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Any word on how blondie is doing? We all remain concerned about her health.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit