Blondie needs encouragement

by blondie 162 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Oh Blondie, so sorry to hear this about you.

I told my wife, and she said she will pray for you. She's got connections up there. (I don't)

We hope you get the best treatment ever, and remember, we all love you and want you to be well.

Sincerely,

Hubert and wife

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Very sorry to hear that. I wish you the best.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Blondie, so sorry. If we lived close by I would visit you often. You provide such encouragement on this board and I hope that we can return the favor.

Freegirl

• Jourles
    Jourles

Blondie and Irrev, I'm thinking of you two. I really hope everything turns out ok. God knows the site wouldn't be the same without your presence(or any of the meetups you guys attend).

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

our thoughts and prayers are with you

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I knew you were taking a rest but didn't realize that you were having health issues. Clyde and I are thinking of you, are praying for you, and please watch for us on the forum. You have had a very positive influence on our life. We appreciate your intellect and the way you have been able to put ideas into words that sometimes have failed us. If we can in any way be a source of encouragement, we would certainly love to do it.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze Blondie....that really sucks.....I'm sending you an email.

alt

• Es
    Es

Big hugs Blondie, the place wont be the same without you. I enjoy reading your topics, and wealth of information.

You are in my thoughts

es

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I don't know much about you but I do know about your post( I like them very much). I'm very sorry to hear about your situation so all I can say is hang in there, my thoughts are with you.((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Blondie---We are here for you. If you need to talk. PM us, we can talk... We are your friends. You don't have to be alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit