What Do You Do for Work / Career?

by BlackPearl 155 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

NVR,

Great detective work!! I think your calling is in that area. Let's see....that combined with your pimping skills...we would call you a

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm a RN with a BSN working toward my Masters. I currently am a Radiology Nurse.

I manage a small chain of Adult Video and Toy stores...

Watson, what the address?

nj

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

LMAO!

It's elementary, my dear Watson!

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2
    On the other hand, I did have a lady kiss me one time because she got so excited.

I think it is obvious. He's a gigalo.

• watson
    watson

Watson, what the address?

Sorry, can't say. If I did, my local elders that lurk, would know me for sure, and might think I'm an apostate.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Freelance grant proposal writer, seeking funding for agencies who provide social services, arts, education, health, research, etc. Semi-retired.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

OK, NVR got it, I'm a mortgage broker, that's only cuz he cheated, I told him a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it's the most hated job in America right now. But....I made a lot of people happy too. Gigilo is good idea since the mortgage industry slowing down. Does that pay pretty good? LOL!

BP

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I told him a long time ago.

Did not!

LOL!

Like Watson said, I did some digging.

P.S.- PM me about the gigolo thing. LMAO!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Staff Accountant at the headquarters of a bank in NOVA M-F 8a-430p and WAC's object of obssession 24/7/365.

• ninja
    ninja

I circumcise elephants....the pay is rubbish but the tips are big.....ba doom doom tshhhhhh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit