Smell like a jock strap or like a perfumed girl? Shower Soap ?...

by Little Drummer Boy 64 Replies latest social humour

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    Lava is all you will ever need.

I was thinking that or Fast Orange. I appreciate all of the suggestions. I hadn't thought about making my own soap. That would be kinda fun. And for the Invader Zim quote, all I gotta say to that is "Doom! Doom! Doom!"

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    On the one hand, my skin is sensitive and breaks out easily around chemicals and perfumes. I do not care for the “Axe” type of soaps

ummmmm, me too...

the only soap i will use is a pure "castile" soap...

"Doctor Bronners" to be exact.... the liquid concentrate, cause the bars still have too many moisturizers in it.... i personally like the peppermint scent

www.drbronner.com

can also be bought at natrual food stores...

• BFD
    BFD

Nvr did smell nice after his shower in NYC. Who knew it was Irish Spring?

Me, I use an old fasioned wash cloth and Ivory Soap. Been doing like this all my life and don't intend to change now. The only perfume I apply is in Gillette after shave. Deoderant I use is Right Guard Sport Stick. I smell pretty good, if I must say so myself. btw, I get compliments all the time about how soft my skin is.

Hair products is a whole other topic.

BFD

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ever try Dawn dishwashing liquid in a pinch!?!!??!

• Cellist
    Cellist

We never use liquid soaps, they put stuff in it to keep it from growing mildew (or something like that) and we're sensitive to it. We use locally made bar soap. Goat's milk or olive oil based. Two of our favourites are "Zesty Lemon" and "Beer Suds".

Cellist

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    man. i would totally use bacon scented soap.

You scare me! <-----loves her bacon! lol LDB needs to make his own cheetos scented soap.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

That's it!

Cheetos soap!

Smell cheesy and have an orange tint.

What's not to love?

Heh.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Nvr did smell nice after his shower in NYC. Who knew it was Irish Spring?

TMFI...I KNEW there was some freaky shit going on w/ the 2 of you!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

When I started going to the gym to workout my wife bought me some wonderful liquid soap. I forget the brand name, but I think it sounded close to "prison rape with a hint of kiwi".

I declined and opted for bar soap instead. Unfortunately due to the mobile container the soap bar gets stuck to the inside of the container and usually leaves me naked trying to pry a soggy white bar of pseudosoap out of a container in a room full of naked men.

In light of this we hit a compromise. She got me a more manly liquid soap ("Prison rape, but haha, I have herpes") and I can put it in a smaller more portable container that will be less conspicuous.

• BFD
    BFD
    TMFI...I KNEW there was some freaky shit going on w/ the 2 of you!

Only in your dreams mie caramella viso.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit