Smell like a jock strap or like a perfumed girl? Shower Soap ?...

by Little Drummer Boy 64 Replies latest social humour

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

LOL at para!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

That's it!

Cheetos soap!

Smell cheesy and have an orange tint.

What's not to love?

Heh.

Boy when I am good, I am g o o d! Now wheres my stash of cheetos.....

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

What I don't understand is why on earth he can't just take the whole container of liquid man soap with him. Why does he have to put it in the little "please don't laugh at me, my mother makes me take this" container.

Bobbi(who loves the smell of Para's aftershave)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    mie caramella viso.

You just remember that!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Well I use Axe soaps and finish it off with some body spray!! I'm just kidding, but I do like the commericals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsmK5mJha0s&mode=related&search=

• Soledad
    Soledad

this soap is DA BOMB! I don't know if it's sold in the U.S. but if yall can get your hands on it..........Its smells amazing, has been around forever and leaves your skin really clean (no residue).

• exwitless
    exwitless
    Don't those little poufs or puffs hold bacteria, skin cells and yuk in them? I have always thought so, and avoided them.

They might hold a little "yuk" in them, but if you rinse it out well and let it air dry between showers, it should be fine. It's probably a good idea to throw them in the washer with your towels once a week or so (but not in the dryer!). I wouldn't worry about bacteria or viruses unless you have an active skin infection, in which case it's a good idea to use a clean washcloth daily until the infection is clear. The washcloths and towels used should be washed with HOT water to kill as much of the bacteria/virus as possible.

I personally hate using washcloths. They don't lather up the soap very well, which means you have to use 3 times the amount you would've used on a pouffy thing.

Besides, think about your hairbrush or comb. It's probably loaded with skin cells and "yuk", but we don't think a thing of using it day after day without sanitizing it.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    "prison rape with a hint of kiwi".

OMFG, that's hilarious, Para!

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Besides, think about your hairbrush or comb. It's probably loaded with skin cells and "yuk", but we don't think a thing of using it day after day without sanitizing it.

Now I feel really gross.

• changeling
    changeling

I know bigD. He's sooo not metro! LOL

changeling

love you drewsie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit