Smell like a jock strap or like a perfumed girl? Shower Soap ?...

by Little Drummer Boy 64 Replies latest social humour

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I usually use Lever 2000 soap; it just has a clean smell to me and for deodorant I don't like the icky residue of most deodorants and a lot of them I'm becoming sensitive to so I use a deodorant crystal and works excellent and one last well over a year saving me lots of money! It really does work!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ok.

Here's the deal. LOL!

Use a bar soap to "pre-wash" the "problem areas.

Then a good "manly" body wash, like...

Some ladies, like sweetface, don't care for the cologne. But some are quite entranced by it.

This stuff is amazing...

• BrentR
    BrentR

I make my own soap and I use it for shampoo, shaving, showering and hand washing. It has slight cinnamon smell but does not stay with me after it is rinsed. Not very metrosexual is it?

• watson
    watson

LOL!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

learn to make your own soap. I make my own. I have sensitive skin. I make soap with palm oil, olive oil and coconut oil, with some silk protein and lavender essential oil. You also have to have lye - you can get the entire story at this website plus order products: http://www.the-sage.com/

It's not hard to make, the soap is wonderful, you can experiment with all kinds of additives, yummy stuff, and it will smell like anything you want it to smell like.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Invader Zim: "Gir, why is there bacon in the soap?"
    Gir: "I made it myself!"

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

man. i would totally use bacon scented soap.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I spend less then $20 a year for all my soap needs. Plus as Hortensia mentioned it's hypo-allergenic and has no questionable chemicals in it. If your soap happens to made in China god only knows what they are putting in it.

• horrible life
    horrible life

bigdreaux,

man. i would totally use bacon scented soap

You would have every woman dog, east of the Mississippi chasing you.

exwitless

I am a dermatology nurse

Don't those little poufs or puffs hold bacteria, skin cells and yuk in them? I have always thought so, and avoided them.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    i would totally use bacon scented soap.

BigD, I think I'm going to be sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit