Smell like a jock strap or like a perfumed girl? Shower Soap ?...

by Little Drummer Boy 64 Replies latest social humour

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

why not? i exfoliate with raw chicken.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Don't those little poufs or puffs hold bacteria, skin cells and yuk in them? I have always thought so, and avoided them.

If you rinse them out properly, they're fine. IMHO.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

nvr, and you call me metro?

• horrible life
    horrible life
    I make my own soap and I use it for shampoo, shaving, showering and hand washing. It has slight cinnamon smell but does not stay with me after it is rinsed. Not very metrosexual is it?

Brent, before I buy into this concept, Please tell us about your love life.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I routinely use bar soaps - but I rub them into a shower pouf to generate lather. My husband likes Yardley's English Lavender - a sharp scent which leaves him smelling clean. We haven't been able to find it for a long time, so we're using green-tea-scented Dove at the moment - a nice light neutral scent - but only because the drugstore didn't have Pears's Soap last time we needed some. Pears's has a rich, dark, not-femmy fragrance.

Or you could use Kirk's Castile, which smells faintly of the olive oil it is made of.

GentlyFeral

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Currently for the past 2 years I have been using liquid anti-bacterial hand soap to wash with, dial liquid is one brand, but I usually just buy the generic store brand stuff. It is yellow in color.

I got hooked on some body wash for men from dollar tree, and then they quit carrying it. It was called Percara X-scape series. The smell went well with my brut deodorant.

I also used to use Pears soap. Pears soap has a good clean smell that isnt feminine or masculine and it isnt harsh on the skin.

I do wish they would make a brut bodywash to match my deodorant, they used to sell it in bars, and the occasional body wash in gift sets.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    nvr, and you call me metro?

Why do you think I bust on you about it?

I'm way more metro than you'll ever be. LOL!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

junction is one of those old school guys.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    My husband likes Yardley's English Lavender - a sharp scent which leaves him smelling clean.

that stuff rocks!! Yardley's also has an exfoliating bar with almond and oatmeal that just leaves a clean fresh smell. I came across Yardley's at my local Dollar Tree. You never know what you will find in those places

LRG

• nvrgnbk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit