JW Gets 37 years in prison after violating probation

by kwr 85 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Rosalee,

hs ... beats printing on the tip of a needle ... much like the top of your head :)

lol....not bad, but you still have not regained the credibility that you lost thinking that the Mariana Trench was actually water. The University of AWAKE! let you down. ;)

I suggest that you study the subject of dendochronology and see how long your Adam and Eve fairy tale survives. The WTS studiously avoids mentioning the subject so that it can keep its 'student's' ignorant of reality.

You are young enough to break this pattern Rosalee.

HS

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Where did I say that the Stench (Trench) was water? Speaking of water, isn't it time to snap on a night time Depend and hit the hay for old codgers like youself? :)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Rosalee,

Where did I say that the Stench (Trench) was water?

Oh dear. A teenager befuddled by her own illogic. Never a pretty sight.

Speaking of water, isn't it time to snap on a night time Depend and hit the hay for old codgers like youself? :)

lol...Well, not all men who reach their fifties are in as bad a shape as your father. Tell him to get out jogging, work out a little, get that package of cellulite off his arse and he may find that he can stave of the nappie run for a little longer. ;)

One thing though, as an almost developed women you have already got a head start on wearing things to take care of liquids oozing from your body, and you have decades of this to look forward too. Apart a study of dendchronology, which will help you free yourself from the clutches of cultic thinking, perhaps a reality check in this department may help a little also. ;)

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend Rose - HS

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

hs ... I mentioned Depends as a cute joke.

The way you came back at me is rather sick ...

Please don't wish me a happy anything ever again .... please ...

I think you are quite weird.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You just love pulling out that victim card Rosalee

If you can't stand the heat get the hell out the kitchen

• anewme
    anewme

I think I will chime in here and say that drinking and driving kills....and killers go to jail.

But all of us here on this website know what loneliness and unhappiness and misery that man experienced being part of a religion and family that failed him.

I feel sorry for everyone involved in that story.

I look forward to the day that the Watchtower Society crumbles as a business and false religion.

All of us continue to pay a price for ever having anything to do with that cult.

Anewme

• journey-on
    journey-on

Rosalee.......Start a topic. I have noticed you have lots of posts but have never started a topic of your own. I would love to see what you would like to discuss. I think your caustic way of discussion is really quite endearing now that I've gotten used to you (to some extent).

Sorry for interrupting this thread with the above request.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

journey-on ... if I'm not mistaken, I think you've asked me this before. Maybe I will start a topic someday ... just not today ... Rose (of the caustic style .. prickly when you get too close:)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Rosalee,

hs ... I mentioned Depends as a cute joke.

lol....A wonderful way for a teeanger to get her kicks.

The way you came back at me is rather sick ...

The way I replied to you was in kind, if you do not like the heat, then the kitchen door is an easy way out.

Please don't wish me a happy anything ever again .... please ...

I can wish you whatever I want. Instructions from teenage JW's does not quite cut it on this Board. Level playing fields are not easy to deal with are they? This is not a Kingdom Hall, it requires a different set of standards of behavior. One of them is never to post insults without expecting them to be dealt with.

That is the way that adults live.

I think you are quite weird.

HS

• ronin1
    ronin1

Rosalee:

My husband and I discussed this tragedy, both for the young persons killed and for this young JW who was DF and then shunned.

I personally feel in his situation, had he not been DF and shunned- maybe he would have or could have handled his situation differenly and not drink himself to the point of being drunk, driving and taking persons lives.

I blame him for his actions but the JW cult for their unbiblical rules and regulations.

Clearly what happened to him in the cult org contributed to if not caused him to drink to wash away his feelings of being shunned, etc.

Just my opinion.

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit