JW Gets 37 years in prison after violating probation

by kwr 85 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Well, Rosalee wants to lob a few hand grenades over the wall into the encampment and then steal away in the dark of night. Call that what you will. It precludes having a meaningful exchange, when one party simply runs away.

And the common thread that never gets answered is: If you are so devoted to the WTS rules and so unbending about the tenets of disfellowshipping - then why come here? It is verboten! As you surely know.

I like it when Rosalee comes here - because she needs to - and someday Rosalee will be one of our staunchest posters...la la...and I can say, " I knew her when..."

• journey-on
    journey-on

Bizzy Bee This IS Sunday. She's probably gone to the meeting then out in field service. Perhaps she had a Bible study as well. She was probably just too tired today to THINK or the meeting zapped her mental energy (more like numbed it). She'll be back when you least expect it.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Thank you, journey-on, for that reminder!

I will give Sister Rosalee the benefit of the doubt. She will come here tomorrow and answer to those of us who think that she is just an aposta-tease.

• FreeFromWTBS
    FreeFromWTBS

Rosalee,

Witnesses who behave like you is every reason why I never got baptised. It amazes me that so much self-righteousness fits in one body.

• Mary
    Mary

Rosalee is an asshole of the first order. When I cornered her on another thread (after she went ballistic) as to why she's here on a known apostate site, her reply was that she was displaying "free will". She's a real piece of work this girl. On one hand, she claims 'loyalty' to the Borg, yet she is purposely visiting websites that she knows they wouldn't approve of. She becomes enraged whenever someone says anything bad about the Organization or those in it and beaks off like the nutcase she is.

Who wants to bet she's counting this as 'time' on her field service report?

• Quandry
    Quandry

When I cornered her on another thread (after she went ballistic) as to why she's here on a known apostate site, her reply was that she was displaying "free will".

Mary,

That's the point, isn't it? She allows that she should display free will, but not other witnesses. They should toe the party line. It's just the old "Do as I say, not as I do" routine.

In fact she is the worst kind of hypocrite. She comes here in the darkness, hiding her activities from the WTS. Then appears in her "unspotted from the world" garments in the KHall. It cannot be that she does not know better.

I for one do not intend to let her off the hook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit