JW Gets 37 years in prison after violating probation

by kwr 85 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Rosalee,

Do the brothers know that you frequent an "apostate" web site? I guess the reason you are here is because no one in your cong. likes you and you are in need of socializing. With an attitude like yours, I guess you live alone, huh? What you need is an "apostate' kiss.

As far as my response to the topic of this post, I still stick with what I said.

In my decades as a JW and my years as an elder, I saw first hand that one of the largest problems in the org. is the overindulgence of alchohol. Reason being that as a JW you are not allowed to have any meaningful friendships with anyone not a JW and I never saw a truely close friendship in the congregations either. Drinking is a great way to alleviate boredom, isn't it Rose?

If you still want to stick around the "forbidden" zone, then feel free to stay. Eventually your eyes might be opened and you will lose the apologetic attitude.

While you're at the meeting tomorrow, don't forget to pray to the FDS for forgiveness for venturing into a forbidden place.

HappyDad

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Happy Dad ... why am I not surprised that you attack the person and not the subject at hand?

Could be .. you really can't back up your frail position?

Rose

• journey-on
    journey-on

Rosalee...no offense, but you sound SO much like my fanatical JW sister. No real understanding, compassion, and love. It's all so sterile and phoney. And I'm saying this without trying to put you down in any way. You and she just don't have the kind of love Jesus had, but rather it's one that's made up of rules and regulations that trump anything else. She says the same thing..."he could have come back to Jehovah at any time." But sometimes one has sunk so far into despair and depression, that it can't be done on your own.

Whether he was repentant or not, in the heat of a JC hearing, a 17-year old can display lots of emotions from anger to humiliation to offense at the personal questions. Whatever happened, repentent or not, HE WAS SEVENTEEN for Christ's sake! Reach out with LOVE and surround him with the safety net of friends and family. Don't throw him to the wolves to be devoured! If he was 30 or 40 yrs. old, I might agree. It's just wrong all the way around.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Rosalee,

I don't know why you're here and at this point I really don't care but you're out of line. You attacked Happy Dad first and now since he dared to answer you back you're playing the victim. Nice try but you're not fooling anyone just yourself.

Josie

• SadElder
    SadElder

Quite interesting that this young man was not df'd for his complicity in the deaths of four young people.

His father a well known dub in the Ft. Lauderdale area managed to slip that one by despite the notoriety. Daddy looked down on the little people. I heard him comment once that that brother was an insignificant $25,000 a year nobody. Stuffed up to say the least.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

journey-on ... I do see your side. I acknowledge that some fall through the cracks ... at any age. Some people freeze up at a JC meeting. Ultimately, it is their place to get themselves back though. If he truly wanted back, he would have.

Drinking is the easy way out. It absolves any responsibility for the person's actions. I was 17 not toooo long ago. I could have done the same thing ... but chose not to. I truly feel sorry for your brother and for the pain you feel for him. May you both be happy in the future.

Rose

• ninja
    ninja

hey rosy.....from ninjy

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

ninjy ... me buddy ... how's it going? Rosy :)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Rosalee,

I was 17 not toooo long ago.

You don't say.

We would never have guessed that the sum of your life experience could be written on the back of a postage stamp. ;)

I thought that the Bible taught that you must respect your elders. Now apologise to Happy Dad for your rudeness and all will be well in Hell.

HS

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

hs ... beats printing it on the tip of a needle ... much like the top of your head :)

my writing anything to anybody .. happy included ... has absolutely nothing to do with you :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit