Bethel Application asks if you molested a child, if so when, also if gay

by What-A-Coincidence 52 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BFD
    BFD

Gretchen said: What's very disturbing to me, both here evidenced in this application and also when reading the new CD from Barbara Anderson is their continued insistance of linking homosexuality with pedophilia. There is no connection. Pedophilia is a distinct type of attraction that certain men and women have for children. Healthy homosexuals are attracted to others of consenting age, just as healthy heterosexuals are attracted to others of consenting age. There are pedophiles masquerading as both, however I believe the statistic I saw was something like 97 or 98 percent are living as heterosexuals.

Thank you, gretchen. This is the first time I've seen this pointed out and it really is worth repeating.

Thanks,

BFD

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

does anyone have the complete application so I can print and mail to headquaters, I wonder if they will pick me?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    does anyone have the complete application so I can print and mail to headquaters, I wonder if they will pick me?

application has to be approved by the service commitee...and then i believe by the circuit overseer. so not much point really

• freetosee
    freetosee

Wow Thank you for the find! LOL Now why would a pedo or homo apply to bethel? (Surly its ok to be gay!)

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

bttt...

Wac - Do you have the rest to post - or have you posted it elsewhere ?

Thanks

AO

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Yes, I'd like to see the entire application.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I'd be careful what you put in an application to them --gag or not. esp if you use your real name.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I found the entire application form here : http://www.sendspace.com/file/okhj3c

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Yeah, do they want a drawing or something?

No, they want videotape, sick SOB's.

• mavie
    mavie

It's legit. I filled this out about 4 years ago. Thankfully it was declined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit