Bethel Application asks if you molested a child, if so when, also if gay

by What-A-Coincidence 52 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

You know something, its funny how the bible warns against homosexuality, fornication, idolatry, defilement of the flesh, yet the wise and powerful "god" who inspired the book never warned his children about the dangers of pedophiles. Now, god, being able to see the future of course, according to the witnesses warned against blood because it was a loving provision to protect their health from catching some disease via a blood transfusion, I've heard this bs logic before. Yet, where is the frikkin loving provision to protect innocent children from his appointed, sorry, gag, overseers???

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

I like question 37

List the kinds of secular work you are qualified to do, giving details to assist us in understanding your qualifications and the specific type of work you do:

How many window cleaners can they actually employ? And when they do employ them, they do not do window cleaning, but use them to take out the trash or clean the toilets.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    You know something, its funny how the bible warns against homosexuality, fornication, idolatry, defilement of the flesh, yet the wise and powerful "god" who inspired the book never warned his children about the dangers of pedophiles.

that's because when the bible was written, 12-13 yr old girls were commonly "given in marriage" as soon as they started menustrating., it wasnt a "crime" under gods mosaic law. i've seen several history documentaries and read in a few books that Mary the mother of Jesus couldnt have been more than 14 when she had him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit