Bethel Application asks if you molested a child, if so when, also if gay

by What-A-Coincidence 52 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

They've f*c%in' lost their minds.

• changeling
    changeling

I can't see it. Can someone make it bigger?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Changeling... I hear that alot. Kidding. Try clicking on the pic.

• exwitless
    exwitless

I find it interesting that they ask "when" you molested. Does it really matter when? Is there an expiration date on molestation, so after let's say 15 years it doesn't matter? Ugh!!

This application is quite enlightening and extremely disturbing. They ask if anyone in your immediate family has a history of mood disorders (with a looooong list of examples). The music and movie questions are maddening also. I knew they were total asses, but man, they just took that to a whole new level for me.

• changeling
    changeling

Sorry to hear that priest!

changeling

• lola28
    lola28

Wow, do they think that someone will actually say, "Yes as a matter of fact just last month..." WTH?

Lola

• changeling
    changeling

I wonder what they do if you say yes to the molestation question?

• rebel8
    rebel8

is that real?

Notice on several sensitive issues it says, have you ever (had homosexual relations, been on medication for emotional disorders, etc.)?

IF YES, PLEASE EXPLAIN. iow we need the back story.

Then we get to molestation, and it just asks WHEN. It doesn't even ask if you were the perp or victim (!!!!!), did you repent, did you try to cover up your deed, did you make sure the victim got medical care, when was the last time you had an urge to touch a child, are you on a chemical castration regimen like you should be you evil bastard, etc., etc.?

Apparently WHEN is the only important thing here.

If that is a real document, someone please send it to the media.

PS-And once again they are throwing rape into the category of "morality"!!!!! As if homosexuality is comparable to being a rapist.

• BFD
    BFD

If the holy spirit wrote that application me thinks there would be more than one line provided to explain a homosexual relationship.

BFD

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

THE DOCUMENT IS LEGIT. BEFORE I LEFT BETHEL I REQUESTED ONE. WILL BE POSTING ALL THE PAGES WITH BETTER READING QUALITY. PRAISE JAH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit