Scream when Raped...

by KW13 63 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

By no means would it be proper for her willingly to submit to being raped.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, seriously.

Lolololololololllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

TED: BITE ME, Brother!

Hahahahaha, "willingly SUBMIT to Be-ing raped."...hahahahaha.

You ARE a hoot.

sKally

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Singling them out is pathetic.

I wasn't associated with any of those other religions you speak of, only JWs. I therefore cannot feel ashamed to have been associated with that which I was never a part of.

• wednesday
    wednesday

OTHER RELIGIONS DO NOT GENERALLY BLOCK YOUR ACESS TO THE POLICE

• steve2
    steve2
    I wasn't associated with any of those other religions you speak of, only JWs. I therefore cannot feel ashamed to have been associated with that which I was never a part of.

really? And I was brutally treated by some Asians so cannot speak out against brutal treatment by other ethnic groups because they never hurt me? Sounds like prejudiced excuse-making to me.

• steve2
    steve2
    OTHER RELIGIONS DO NOT GENERALLY BLOCK YOUR ACESS TO THE POLICE

That's contentious. When has the Watchtower blocked access to the police following rape?

• eclipse
    eclipse

When the rapist is a family member.

Case in point, rapist was an prominent elder - victim was his step-daughter and abused from the time she was 2 yrs old till she was 15.

She went to the elders when she was 13. They did not believe her, they told her that she would be DF'd if she kept lying.

NO cops were allowed to be called.

Victim was 15 when DF'd, For what? For going to her guidance counsellor crying, who then called the police.

The elder went to trial, was found guilty, now has a record. was only asked to step down,

When he was proven guilty,ONLY THEN was he DF'd. Got reinstated a year later.

This happened in the 90's.

• wednesday
    wednesday

where have you been? part of the allegations in the child abuse cases IS in regards to the elders telling the victim to not report it. If the victim does then go to the police-they are silenced , often df. it's a HUGE part of the child abuse allegations-

and rape cases too-don't report to the police-they will settle it within the org, only the way they do that is often --silence the victim.

If you don't know this or never heard of it, read Barbara new CD or go to silentlambs and start reading.

it's all true, they want to keep this within the confines of the judicial committee, so Jehovah's

org will not have reproach brought on it.

• Gill
    Gill

This does help a person understand why the Watchtower Society will not take child rape seriously enough to report it to the Police.

Rape is a horrible crime and people would prefer not to know about it. It is far easier to just blame the victim. What did he / she do or not do that caused them to deserve such an horrendous attack to take place? Once you can pin some kind of blame on the victim it is much easier to salve the conscience and just brush the crime under the carpet.

She / He did not scream! Well, that explains it all then, doesn't it?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    really? And I was brutally treated by some Asians so cannot speak out against brutal treatment by other ethnic groups because they never hurt me? Sounds like prejudiced excuse-making to me

I understand this attitude regarding rape isn't unique to JWs. Tell us something we don't know. This particular thread happens to be dealing with JWs and their attitude regarding rape. I'm not the one who started the thread. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the one who did.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    unless u have experienced it dont think any1,s fit to comment on how u should act, fear can keep u silent, believe me!

Everyone has the right to express how totally lame the society is about the issue of rape, whether the person expressing the opinion has been raped or not.

Oh and by the way, I've been raped.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit