What is your heritage?

by greendawn 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I was born in Afghanistan (1/2 afghan) - the remainder is English, German, Irish, and a little native american.

• snowbird
    snowbird

African-American with a little Native American or Asian thrown in. I look slightly Oriental.

Snowbird

• memario
    memario

Italian both sides, born Canadian with half a brain.lol

mem

• fedorE
    fedorE

Italian canadian but also born with a little less than 1/2 a brain

• bavman
    bavman

German-American

• BFD
    BFD

Mom's side = Irish/German

Dad's side = 100% Italian, (Napolidon)

BFD

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

All I know is I'm mostly African with a bit of caucasian thrown in (don't know from where) and some native american. I would like to take that test to find out exactly what I am.

• Mum
    Mum

American. My family has been here since 1705 on my mom's side, and about the same amount of time on my dad's side.

We're the typical hillbilly mix - English-Cherokee-Scottish-Irish-Swiss. The Swiss family Buehler came to Pennsylvania and migrated south into Tennessee. The English Clarks started in Virginia and migrated west into Tennessee. The Scottish Penningtons and Wilsons started in North Carolina and migrated into Tennessee.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I would like to take that test to find out exactly what I am.

Ditto. There is one called the Black Belt DNA Project. As soon as I get enough extra money, I intend to get tested.

Snowbird

• R.F.
    R.F.

What is the Black Belt DNA project?

There was one thing I heard about that can pinpoint African-Americans to a particular part of Africa that they've decended from. I also wish I knew more about my background. I also have some caucasian thrown in somewhere in the line, and my great-great-grandparents were native american.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit