What is your heritage?

by greendawn 79 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

So what is it? I say mine is English with an admixture of German (before the Nazis ever existed, no need to go on about that) Northern French and Italian from Venice. I look Northern European and feel close to that part of the world with family tradition being Roman Catholic.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

if i'm correct, i think i'm a "human being" from the planet Earth.... but i could be wrong.....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Black & German, plus Czech, Native American, and French (the latter two - further back).

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

California - totally a Californian

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm mostly Irish from both sides of my parents families.
    I look very Irish but you can also see the Cherokee Indian in from my Dads side of the family in my facial bone structure.

• 5go
    5go

I am a mut. Mostly Irish and Scottish other than that I do not know.

• 5go
    5go

Wait a second I forgot I desend from the greatest american general to ever live !

Robert E. Lee through my grand mother.

Also some lady the gorillias in the mist was about Dian Fossey is in my family some where.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I have no idea. I've been told we have a lot of Irish, and I can believe it seeing how dad is red headed and I have a reddish tint. Mom's family came from England. A little American Indian is thrown in the mix, but who doesn't have that? ;-) Some relatives were doing some genealogical research a few years ago, and they came across a famous outlaw--can't remember the name. Guess it wasn't important.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

anglo-saxon

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Hot headed Irish. We have our family history ... came over during the potato famine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit