There is ONLY ONE True Religion - It's fact

by FlipThis 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Since the choice is mine, I would refuse to pick a door and run around the clouds making airplane noises.

Priceless.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis
    That sounds like the setup in the last scene in "Indian Jones and the Last Crusade."

haha, that's exactly what inspired my query. funny.

• MR. BORN AGAIN
    MR. BORN AGAIN

I'd choose realationship with God over religion...isn't that a choice?

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

no. God wants to know that you've done your part....

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hedonism

• moshe
    moshe

I guess, since I am Jewish now, I will look for the door with the mezuzah on the doorpost and pick it. At least I will have the company of Jewish comedians to keep me entertained for all eternity.

• trevor
    trevor

I would want to know who made the doors?

If this riddle loving god made the doors, then they must all be good as we are told that god is good.

If he didn't then not one of them can lead to life because we are told that only god can give life.

The whole thing with doors and a god who wants to play games is proof enough that man has made a god in his own image. Once man's arrogance is put aside the reality of existence become clearer.

• Jehovah Saves
    Jehovah Saves

23 Now a certain man said to him: “Lord, are those who are being saved few?” He said to them: 24 “Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU, will seek to get in but will not be able,

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    23 Now a certain man said to him: “Lord, are those who are being saved few?” He said to them: 24 “Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU, will seek to get in but will not be able,

(Lore 5:11-13) 11 Now a certain man said [to] him: "The door is narrow, and there is but one truth. Many will try [to] enter [but] will [be] locked out. a " 12 And here another man approached [him] and said: "God is patient, and desires all to attain to repentance. b " 13 And Lore said to them "Truly I tell YOU today, Yahweh is a hypocrite." 14 And they left [him] hurriedly.

|a - Luke 13:23-24 |b - 2 Peter 3:9

Lore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit