There is ONLY ONE True Religion - It's fact

by FlipThis 38 Replies latest jw friends

• FlipThis
    FlipThis
    There is ONLY ONE True Religion - It's fact

Imagine for a minute, whether you believe in God or not:

You die.

You meet God.

God says "There is only one true religion on Earth today. Before you now are multitudes of doors. One for EACH religion on Earth. To live with me in Heaven (paradise, whatever...), you MUST choose your destiny by walking through the door of the religion you believe to be the truth (or closest thing to it). If you choose wrongly, you will not live eternity by my side. If you refuse to choose, eternity in Hell you will spend."

Which Door (Religion) would you choose?

* I don't believe in God (today), and I don't believe in religion any day. But just for shits-and-giggles....

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    If you choose wrongly, you will not live eternity by my side. If you refuse to choose, eternity in Hell you will spend."

Well I guess that question answers itself, I would choose the religion that teaches exactly that.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

...makes Hell look rather attractive.

Though I do think you've captured the game-show/Master of Ceremonies essence of the Almighty as interepreted by the WTS. "Make a life-or-death choice with absolutely no solid information upon which to base your decision."

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

thats a tough position. however, WTS would be crossed out 1st on the list.

• heathen
    heathen

Tuff question there alrighty. It is pretty much what we face in our life according to scripture . Pick the right one and get saved the wrong ones and you're doomed . I know it wouldn't be a popular sect of christianity that would get my nod , I believe if it is truth then you would find yourself in what appeared to be a cult that was hated by most people since most people are considered satanic . Jesus said that, broad and spacious the road to destruction yet cramped and narrow the path to salvation and few are finding it . At this point I am still looking at the evidence , I do believe that is the ultimate question in life tho, if you want to live forever.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'll remember to have my gasoline soaked panties with me at all times, I think hell would be where I'd go No organized religion for me and if god couldn't give me more info than that, I don't wanna be with him either.

nj

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Since the choice is mine, I would refuse to pick a door and run around the clouds making airplane noises. Given the horrible odds of picking correctly, I'd rather show up in hell by being tosses there by a pissed off God than by trying to get into heaven.

Earn some cred with the devil!

• choosing life
    choosing life

I would have to refuse to choose. Then the ball would be in God's court, where it belongs anyway.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis
    I would refuse to pick a door and run around the clouds making airplane noises

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Is this like "Let's Make a Deal" where God plays a role like Bob Barker and after I make my choice he offers me one hundred years of perfect health and 10,000 virgins to be my concubines if I give up what's behind the door I chose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit