There is ONLY ONE True Religion - It's fact

by FlipThis 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Shits and giggles? Is that the reformed church of shits and giggles or the one founded by the Lord himself? W.Once

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This is a nice way of describing the J W attitude to salvation. It shows up the god they worship for what he is. No rational loving God (with a capital G) would judge people on the basis of a decision such as that . They say that God judges adversely those chose wrong - thus making an honest mistake ....No Way!

If we had been subject to other influences we might well have been in other religions . We would still be the same people though

The J W teaching on salvation does reduce it to a game show level, for the highest stakes but where you make choices based only on the limited information that you are allowed...Winner takes all .

• White Dove
    White Dove

It's that old thing of believe the Bible because the Bible says to believe it. The Bible says it's infalible, so it must be. I wouldn't pick. I figure I'll find out where I end up if and when I wake up from death. I don't believe in a burning hell, so that is a non-issue. I'm becoming less and less worried about what happens after death.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I would choose Satanism as the one true religion.

Since I am going to hell anyways

• BFD
    BFD

I'd pick the door with the least fingerprints on it. If I'm wrong do i get to go to hell?

BFD

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

You mean I have to choose again?

Even I'd want to know what the heck he was playing at!!!!

• jaredg
    jaredg

there was a south park episode like this...turns out the correct religion was mormons...hahaa

• FlipThis
    FlipThis
    there was a south park episode like this...turns out the correct religion was mormons...hahaa

I saw that one! it was hilarious...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Easy.

Rastafarian Satanism.

I can't believe we're even having to discuss this.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

I'd want the door Madonna or Janet Jackson chose.

Just sayin'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit