There is ONLY ONE True Religion - It's fact

by FlipThis 38 Replies latest jw friends

• yucca
    yucca

God wouldn't do that.Jesus said I am the way, truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except thru me. Repent of your sins and accept Christ as your savior. Pray for understanding . When you read the Bible you need to know the customs of that time who is speaking and who is being spoken to. Some are speaking to the jews and not gentiles. The true religion is following Jesus Christ.Its good to start with book of john first.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

After I ask Him what He's playing at, I'll follow the chipmunk pawprints!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Exit

• Hermano
    Hermano
    I'll remember to have my gasoline soaked panties with me at all times

Did anyone do a double-take when reading this post? Does that make me a pervert?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Did anyone do a double-take when reading this post? Does that make me a pervert?

Triple-take here. LOL!

• Hermano
    Hermano

I'd choose the NO RELIGION door. There are so many religions the odds are against you choosing the right door, so there's a big possibility you'll end up living a restrained life in the wrong religion.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The Unitarian Church - if it is Islam I would rather live in hell thankyou

• Hermano
    Hermano

Triple-take here. LOL!

Thanks nvrgnbk. So glad it wasn't just me.

• parakeet
    parakeet

" ... you MUST choose your destiny by walking through the door of the religion you believe to be the truth (or closest thing to it). If you choose wrongly, you will not live eternity by my side. If you refuse to choose, eternity in Hell you will spend." Which Door (Religion) would you choose?

That sounds like the setup in the last scene in "Indian Jones and the Last Crusade." The ancient knight allows the bad guy to choose what he believes in the holy grail, which is sitting among hundreds of other goblets. The bad guy chose ... poorly ... and was immediately roasted on the spot. Harrison Ford chose ... well (how could he not? He's Harrison Ford!).

So, if you're ever faced with this kind of situation, ask yourself, "What would Harrison Ford do?" (WWHFD?) I think I'll have that acronym made into a pendant and wear it around my neck.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'd go with the pastafarians

FSM4LIFE!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit