Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

I don't give out information about myself.
    I never, ever, ever go to apostate websites.
    I have never, ever, ever been in the news. That makes it much more difficult to track me down.
    I have NO sense of humor.
    I had fun once.
    I don't give out information about myself.

• KW13
    KW13

I am a bit of a nutter on the quiet with a big heart with a mouth to match (which i've got under control lol)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I was little, I used to eat dirt

I've done that too when I was a child but now I just like to smell dirt. Love it, especially during and after a good rain. It started when I was pregnant with my third child (I was crazy about it, even had my own personal pot of soil). It's a symptom of anemia.

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

I appreciate and enjoy classical music but occasionally revert back to Demonic Back Metal

(nostalgia from when I was 14 years old.. my JW friends and I had a metal band that was labeled "earthly, animalistic and demonic" by one of my friends' mothers LOL )

- Deus Mauzzim

• Scully
    Scully
    Scully, "Oh Canada" on your iPod? You must be kidding. I love this country, but the national anthem must be the most mediocre in the world [IMHO].

I'm not kidding. And while I agree that it's pretty mediocre from a musical perspective, it's just a small reminder for me that when I was a JW I did not have the freedom to admit to enjoying it and appreciating what it stands for.

• KW13
    KW13

I posted this in another thread...

My kitten up until very recently used to try getting milk from my nipples if i wasn't watching what he was doing.

Karl the Cat Breastfeeder

BE WARNED - i like to be acknowledged, so until i am everyones thread is in danger of having this very same post

• poppers
    poppers

I have 3 sisters and each of my sisters has 6 brothers.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I dont know how to use apostrophe's.

Eagle

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I have an empty safe deposit box and all of my important files and documents are in a folder in the back of my linen closet. This includes an autographed picture of Davey Jones. "Hey, hey we're the Monkies!"

• PEC
    PEC

If beer is the color of piss, I won't drink it.

Philip (of the darker the better beer class.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit