What will be the Reaction to Barbera Anderson`s New CD?

by OUTLAW 74 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dagney
    Dagney

I kind of think if this doesn't get consistent news and press coverage, the R & F JW won't be affected by it...maybe.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I went through the big apostasy of the 80's without ever checking into anything anyone said .I would not read apostate literature. If it came from an apostate, they had brainwashed me to ignore it. That included the news. They are from Satan , you know.

My own doubts and life situation caused me -on my own, to start researching the org. the Internet was my way out.

As long as jws believe this is God's org. they will protect "mother" to the bitter end. (which hopefully will come) They can't be reasoned with, they believe they are God's people and we are the evil slave class. We can go pound sand.

The CD will help those who have had abuse issues already , and those already doubting. It won't cause much of a ripple among loyal jws. they may never even hear about it.

But everything helps and those who may not read it now, well eventually they may look into it.

Barbara has just put another huge chip in the wall.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I have my first reaction....I told a sibling about this. Here's the conversation.

Me: "Did you hear about the pedophile cases implicating JW elders? There is a new CD/book that has over 5,000 pages of court documents on 16 cases that were settled out of court. It went on sale yesterday."

Sibling: "I am so happy to see Jehovah's organization getting cleaned up. This must mean that we are at the time of the end. Skeeter, have you read about Jesus parable about the weeds and the grain? Jesus said that right before the end, there would be weeds and grain growing, and that Jesus would weed the fields right before the end. This is it, we are in our last days!"

Me: "I remember that parable. But, this CD was put together by Barbara Anderson, and she was disfellowshipped for apostacy after publically voicing her concerns about the child molestation issues back in the 1990's. I guess Barbara is one of Jesus's field hands, and Jesus must be directing the apostates to clean his fields!"

Sibling: -----silence-------.

Skeeter

Matthew 13:24-30

Context
    The Parable of the Weeds

13:24 He presented them with another parable: 1 “The kingdom of heaven is like a person who sowed good seed in his field. 13:25 But while everyone was sleeping, an enemy came and sowed weeds 2 among the wheat and went away. 13:26 When 3 the plants sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared. 13:27 So the slaves 4 of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Then where did the weeds come from?’ 13:28 He said, ‘An enemy has done this.’ So 5 the slaves replied, ‘Do you want us to go and gather them?’ 13:29 But he said, ‘No, since in gathering the weeds you may uproot the wheat with them. 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At 6 harvest time I will tell the reapers, “First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned, but then 7 gather 8 the wheat into my barn.”’”

Matthew 13:36-43

Context
    Explanation for the Disciples

13:36 Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples came to him saying, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.” 13:37 He 9 answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 13:38 The field is the world and the good seed are the people 10 of the kingdom. The weeds are the people 11 of the evil one, 13:39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels. 13:40 As 12 the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 13:41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather from his kingdom everything that causes sin as well as all lawbreakers. 13 13:42 They will throw them into the fiery furnace, 14 where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. 15 The one who has ears had better listen! 16

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Skeeter1..That is priceless!..LOL!!..I`ve got my CD ordered and a large JW family to share it with!..Running Away..LOL!!......We`re all going to have some great storys to tell...OUTLAW

• fedorE
    fedorE

Some will say Jah is using the apostates to clean his own house.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

fedorE..Anyone who has ever tried to clean up the corruption within the WBT$,has been tossed out of the Organization..The only way to clean up the WBT$,is from the outside...OUTLAW

• bobld
    bobld

They the WBTS/GB will say it's all lies, half truth do not believe the media.just like they did a few years back about NBC Dateline.Who will you believe the FDS or the lies of Satan's table.They will go so far and says to their Slaves do'nt watch T.V. or read worldly newspapers etc.etc. Control freaks

Bob

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Oh yes. I've had this conversation before with deeply entrenched JWs. There will be those who, when presented with these documents, will simply state that apostates can create anything today with technology. That is how deeply controlling the org is over the minds of the believers. They've got them so scared that they won't believe anything they read unless it comes directly through the society's publications. These same people, of course, have no problem trusting other books/news sources and taking it for face value. Major disconnect going on. I sit here as I'm writing this shaking my head at the utter paranoia that this cult has created in otherwise very sane individuals. I hope some time in in the future after this religion falls, psychologists will be able to study how this religion has done what it has done and help to create safeguards against it happening again.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    The WTS has it's finger in the dike of the Internet

All these years they've been talking smack about the catholic church because it's in bed with the whore of Babylon and here they are with their finger in the dike of the Internet! You just can't trust religion!

As for the CD. If worldwide it helps only 1500 witnesses wake up and 10k worldly people turn them away from their doors it's worthwhile isn't it! Mosquito bites lead to pinpricks, pricks lead to wounds and infection. Wounds and cuts have already begun to weaken this abominable beast. All the tiny wounds and cuts will soon lead to rivers of blood as this cult dies!

• lesterd
    lesterd

He had lunch with a DFed business partner, thats what they DFed him for

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit