What will be the Reaction to Barbera Anderson`s New CD?

by OUTLAW 74 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bobld
    bobld

Reaction from..WT/FDS/GB to R&F all lies half truths DON'T you dare read it.Who would you believe the WBTS or worldly people?Sly like the DEVIL.

Bob

• Calebs Airplane
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Great old thread Outlaw.

Reaction?

After 50 + years in he BORG that CD info helped push me out.

I had been out in Sat field service when Henderson's (Northern California molester)conviction had been published in all the Nor Cal newspapers- and I got drilled about it by householders that AM. I had met some of his deeply damaged victims.

Yet I thought it was all a singular event UNTILL I read the ACTUAL letters in the court documents from the local COs proving they KNEW Henderson (and others) had been serial molesters PRIOR to re-appointing them as ELDERS. BARBRA'S documentation is very POWERFUL and proves HQ knew this guy and others were molesters BEFORE re-appointing them as ELders.

You never know WHICH straw will be the final straw that breaks the back of the camel.

• free2beme
    free2beme

True reaction from the world ....

Who the hell cares

Wanted reaction from former Witnesses ....

OMG! This is the most important thing ever and the Witnesses are going down

Reaction from active Witnesses ....

Never read or heard about it, who is Barbara Anderson?

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

i can't remember the timing of this...a year and a half ago i guess? It was after the Conti verdict. Our CO said from the stage we needed more money because of the attack on our organization of law suits like "that girl from California."

I was shocked he even pointed to the case. He didn't mention her name but his tone was bitter. He said many awful things that night. Jaw dropping.

i have heard the parallel that Jehovah is using the law to weed out the Org. After all Jahs people in Bible times were allowed to be enslaved by before....

weird.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit