What will be the Reaction to Barbera Anderson`s New CD?

by OUTLAW 74 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We all know the shit is going to hit the fan,with the release of Barbera Anderson`s new CD:"Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion:Jehovah`s Witness`s in Crisis".....The WBT$ is going to take a beating,so are the Jehovah`s Witness`s.....There are two reactions to consider..And..They are the subject of this thread................What will be the reaction of the WBT$?..AND..What will be the reaction of Jehovah`s Witness`s?...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While it is difficult to know, I am certain that a small percentage of JW's will be curious enough
    to want to know the truth. I am certain that the best efforts of some faithful ones to denounce
    this will further advertise it's existence. I don't expect any major exit from the tower, but every
    single problem for them and every single member leaving, well- that's a beautiful thing.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm hoping the timing of the sept. kingdom ministry and this will blast people out of there. i hope they see the control factor and get pissed about the cover-ups. only time will tell.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I can tell you what they are going to say ... what my GF's mom said to me when I initially spoke of the Napa cases ... how long ago did these things happen. JWs have now changed their policy. No one knew how to deal w/ the problem, so how can you hold the elders or the WTBTS to a higher standard. However, now the elders are told to call the cops (and she gave me an example of a kid I knew who was charged w/ molesting his step kids ... supposedly the wife went to the elders and the elders immediately called the cops in to investigate. guess what, the dude has not been df'd because he has not admitted to it. so does that mean later when he gets out and goes back to the religion that he can still become an MS and then elder?)

• Open mind
    Open mind

If the goal is to try to wake up as many sleeping dubs as possible ( an assumption I'm not sure of ) I think it would be best if some of the "juiciest" parts of the CD could make their way into the mainstream media before the Tower has a chance to do a pre-emptive strike.

Mainstream is the key.

Open Mind

• zeroday
    zeroday

The WTS has it's finger in the dike of the internet floodwaters. They know their mindcontrol super secret ways are over. It will take time but they will decline not much at first but steadly and surely over time. Don't expect a sudden confession of their errors they have seen the writing on the walls....

• carla
    carla

What will the reaction to Barbara Anderson's new cd? Did you get that off the internet?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i will let you know after I show my Mom, this is something I have been waiting for to talk to her about the org.

It's just too much information for her to ignore.

It may well be the deciding factor in how our relationship is going to be.

It is a risk that is not so risky in my situation.

purps

• still_in74
    still_in74

what will be their reaction?? You mean what wastheir reaction!!

It all makes sense, the Sept KM was a pre-emptive strike to let all know that NO reasoning would be justified to view this video/information. You know the WTS knows about this CD, they are already preparing to see to it that nobody views it and if they do they will be DF'd

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What will be the reaction of the WBT$?..AND..What will be the reaction of Jehovah`s Witness`s?...OUTLAW

DENIAL

DENIAL

DENIAL

DENIAL

DENIAL

DENIAL

DENIAL

DENIAL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit