What will be the Reaction to Barbera Anderson`s New CD?

by OUTLAW 74 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• flipper
    flipper

I think the governing body and watchtowers view of dealing with this will be spin control as some have said. Probably will send a special slide presentation for all visiting circuit overseers to show to congregations they visit of excerpts from the dateline show ,only of J.R. Brown stating that," We abhor sexual molestation of children and we will continue to educate our parents on how to protect their children". Then the circuit overseer will say ," Our organization is under attack friends from evil forces! But have no fear Jehovah has cleansed out the scummy moss from our midst! We need to trust the organization more than ever now." The gb will save face like always, and give reasons why.

The rank and file Jehovah's Witness? As Wednesday said if they are sitting on the fence and already have doubts or have been molested or personally have close family members who have been victims. Then I think those people will research it and leave the cult. But most of them have minds which are controlled and don't want to think for themselves. The org. is doing their thinking for them. It's called mental laziness. Most witnesses have it. But if even some leave it will have been worth the effort to push them that direction of the " rock on Barbara Anderson Class" !!!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

bttt

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The gist of a previous pro-JW poster was that Bethel feels pity towards the accused & doesn't want to ruin his life out of compassion.

Hmmm....let's think about that?

Bethel feels pity toward the suspected abuser?

Pity turns caring people into enablers. Bethel has enabled 25,000 pedophiles & rapists, out of pity? Pity is a waste. Empathy is a much better emotion. Bethel should have directed empathy towards the child & the child's family. It did not.

Bethel decides not to report a suspected abuser?

As we know, Bethel supports its decision with the "2 witness" rule. But, when this verse was written, the times were very different. There is no evidence that this verse also applied to serious crimes, such as child molestation, against other Christians!

Bethel is trying to play "God" when it decides to not report to police, as required by law. The police have the labs, investigators, etc. that have the expertise to get to the bottom of the matter. If the claim has merit, we have pretty darn good trials. This isn't Roman times....

The Book of Romans talks about how the government powers are put in place by God. Jesus even told Pilate that Pilate's power came from God (John 19:11). Jesus respected earthly, government powers, though he may not always agree with them. He let them do their job. Their job always fulfilled God's will. Bethel is trying to usurp God's power when it doesn't report child molestors to police.

As God gives power, He can take it away. Did you know that Pilate was later stripped of his power & banished to what is now modern day France? He later died of suicide.

I warn the Governing Body at Bethel that your abuse of power is going to be exposed. You hid behind your twisted interpretation of a scripture, while thousands upon thousands of children were raped. You later declared other religions with the same problems to be "False Religion", all the while your own trial was going on. Perhaps God is stripping you of your power?

Skeeter (The Pity stuff is from one of Auldsoul's guiding light speeches)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I warn the Governing Body at Bethel that your abuse of power is going to be exposed. You hid behind your twisted interpretation of a scripture, while thousands upon thousands of children were raped. You later declared other religions with the same problems to be "False Religion", all the while your own trial was going on. Perhaps God is stripping you of your power?

Skeeter

Bite 'em hard Skeeter !

That was very well written. I'll 2nd that warning.

Rabbit

• rosa
    rosa

near w95 1/11 article regarding molesters in congregation (the same magazine regarding 1914 generation out), WTS sent a letter to the elders regarding pedophilia (august 1, 1995)

after w97 1/1 article regarding "abhor what is wicked", WTS sent another letter to the elders in march 14, 1997 explained more than magazine.

in 2007, WTS settled 9 suits, Barbara publish a CD-ROM and October Awake bring another articles regarding child abuse: Maybe another confidential letter to the elders was sent...

• still_in74
    still_in74

Awakened07, your avatar is freakin me out!!!

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I kind of think if this doesn't get consistent news and press coverage, the R & F JW won't be affected by it...maybe.

if it werent for this site I wouldnt know anything about the cases. Not a single person has brought this up with me. Only one person I mentioned it to had "heard something about it" but didnt really know any details. They dont know and arent affected by. They dont know about these things, and if they hear about it they brush it off as lies or exagerations. As soon as a worldy person talks against the org to a JW they run for cover because he/she is an "apostate"! "Dont listen to them!!" Run! Run!!

• metatron
    metatron

Forget about ordinary Witnesses. They're just ignorant zombies.

However, IF YOU ARE A LAWYER, how wonderful it will be to have SO MUCH DOCUMENTATION

right at your fingertips! Makes things so much easier.

metatron

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Jehovah`s Witness Pedophile Problem was the subject of many TV News Magazines,in many countrys..Jehovah`s Witness`s still don`t know much about it.....The WBT$ will tell JW`s to ignore Barbera Andersons new CD too..JW`s will have to hear about the CD when they go Door to Door..They won`t be prepared..And..JW`s will look like fools once again,courtesy of the WBT$...OUTLAW

• seven006
    seven006

Formatting test 1 2………… 3..................... 4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit