Single Witness club on Yahoo clubs

by slipnslidemaster 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Kiwikid
    Kiwikid

Is this the one at jwmatch.com? Costs about US$100 pa. did a post as a not very elligable male to see what happens. 10 replies, world wide. All bemoaning the way the Society treats them as shit. If you even think of looking at a member of the opposite sex you are bailed up by the elders and threatened with disfellowshipping! They seem to leave me alone but pick on the ladies, is this because they are so short of men or can make ladies cry more easily, boosts their ego!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

No Kiwikid (have you been to the Alliance's website and voted on that idiotic anti genetic engineering poll yet? You can vote as many times as you like by continually hitting the "Back" button! I'm an Aussie and was able to vote!)

This is a Yahoo club called singlewitnesses. Someone mentioned the other one. Someone
    s going to get rich by betting on the desperation of single Dubs, I can tell you!

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Wendy, they booted you for THAT??? OMG, I did see that, but didnt know you got booted for it. I wonder how I survived the cut??!!?? If I see you in chat, I will tell you WHO I am over there.

I really pushed it to the limit. I do notice that no one really replies to me now, even tho I only spew JW drivel for the time being.

Boozy

• mommy
    mommy

Booze:)
    LOL I know! I can't even get on the site anymore, so I don't know what is going on. BTW I have an idea who you are
    Talk to you soon!
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Wendy....ahhhh, the women of this forum are soooo smart. ;-) I am sure you know, LOL.

Boozy

Hmmm, did I mention BEAUTIFUL too. Dammit, I have a secret crush on all of yas...LOL I guess its not a secret anymore, hehehehehe.

• Kiwikid
    Kiwikid

Heard it was run by the Society as a method of screwing a bit more out of the sheep!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

That'd be right. The bastards create a whole generation of people awkward with the opposite sex, then expoilt that awkwardness financially!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit